Anthem Tax Services 2019 Review
Since 2010, California-based tax resolution company Anthem Tax Services has assisted thousands of consumers who are struggling with tax trouble from the IRS and state tax audit cases, saving their clients millions of dollars in back taxes.
Anthem Tax Services stands out from the competition by providing a 100% money back guarantee if they are unable to improve your tax situation. There is an unlimited time limit on the protection offered by Anthem's guarantee (other tax firms typically offer only a 14-day guarantee).
The Anthem Tax Services full-time staff includes consultants, enrolled agents, resolution officials, tax attorneys (experienced in representing clients in tax litigation), and tax preparation experts.
Every Anthem Tax Services staff member (with the exception of the receptionists) is licensed by the IRS for preparing tax returns. Their CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys are knowledgeable in many IRS negotiation tactics and programs that include offers in compromise, currently not collectible status, installment agreements, and penalty abatement.
Many of their staff are members of the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), NAEL, and California Tax Education Council (CTEC) and the founders have over 30 years of combined experience in tax preparation and tax law.
Anthem Tax Services has assisted countless clients in dealing with their tax debt and in some cases, they can help you settle your IRS tax debt for a fraction of what you owe.
Additionally, they provide the actual IRS documentation from past resolved tax cases on their website as well. Their numerous nationwide services include:
- Asset seizers
- Audit protection
- Audit representation
- Back taxes (unfiled returns)
- Bookkeeping services
- Corporate tax preparation
- Free tax consultations
- Garnishment and levy release
- Individual state tax relief services
- Installment agreements
- Offer in Compromise (OIC) filings
- Penalty abatements
- Tax audits
- Tax liens
- Tax preparation
To learn more about Anthem Tax services, we recommend that you contact them for a 100% free initial tax consultation.
Contact Anthem Tax Services: Phone: (866) 988-8254 Address: 21201 Victory Blvd #135 Woodland Hills, CA 91303
Anthem Tax Services Pros
- Best Money Back Guarantee In The Tax Relief Industry: Anthem Tax Services offers a 100% money back guarantee if they can't put you in a better position than where you began. Other tax relief firms do offer a money back guarantee, but the refund period is limited in time (typically 14 days).
- Stellar Industry Reputation: As of April 7th, 2019, Anthem Tax Services has 47 reviews on Google with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5. Past customer reviews mention that Anthem staff is friendly and goes above and beyond for their clients when helping with tax debt resolution.
- Very Low Starting Pricing: Anthem's services start from as low as $250 (an excellent value when compared to their tax relief competitors). Anthem also takes a compassionate approach to fees and billing, and is willing to provide 0% APR financing agreements and as well as monthly payment plans.
- Numerous Industry Accreditations: Anthem Tax Services holds numerous accreditations and memberships, including an A+ from the BBB and memberships with the CTEC (California Tax Education Council), NAEA (National Association of Enrolled Agents), and NATP (National Association of Tax Professionals).
- Certified Professionals: All of their staff members are certified professionals who can work directly with the IRS on behalf of their clients.
- Great Customer Service: The majority of customers reported excellent customer service (reviews on 3rd party sites like Yelp and BBB are overwhelmingly positive).
- Wide Array Of Services Offered: Anthem Tax Services provides a variety of services that encompass all your needs, whether it is tax debt resolution, tax preparation, audit protection, and more.
- Nationwide Services: Anthem Tax Services offers services in all 50 states.
Anthem Tax Services Cons
- Anthem Tax Services does not list their specific pricing for the various tax resolution services on their website (most likely because individual pricing is very dependent on the client's specific situation). Potential customers need to contact them directly by phone or email to learn more.
Anthem Tax Services Pricing
- Anthem Tax Services requires a minimum tax debt of $7,500.
- Their services start at a $250 flat fee, depending on the individual case.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is tax relief?
Tax relief is a broad term that covers a variety of services created by the IRS and State taxing authorities, such as debt reduction, penalty abatement, and even interest reduction for businesses and individuals.
Can I pursue tax relief on my own?
Yes, but it can be much more challenging to pursue it on your own. Accredited tax relief services like Anthem Tax Services have knowledgeable and licensed agents who have years of training and education.
How long does the entire tax relief process take?
The amount of time tax relief takes depends greatly on the complexity of your case, how quickly you can return documentation to your tax experts, and what kind of program you qualify for. Generally, this can last between one week to 120 days.
Reviews for Anthem Tax Services
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
Post your review for Anthem Tax Services
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Year Founded 2010
- Minimum Tax Debt Amount $10,000
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Free Credit ConsultationGet Your Free FICO® Score And Personalized Credit Improvement Strategy Call now for your consultation