Anthem Tax Services 2019 Review
Since 2010, California-based tax resolution service Anthem Tax Services has assisted thousands of consumers who are struggling with tax trouble from the IRS and state tax audit cases, saving their clients millions of dollars in back taxes.
The Anthem Tax Services full-time staff includes consultants, enrolled agents, resolution officials, tax attorneys, and tax preparation experts. Each staff member is licensed by the IRS for preparing tax returns and representing their clients in tax litigation. Their CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys are knowledgeable in many negotiation tactics that include offers in compromise, currently not collectible status, installment agreements, and penalty abatement. Many of their staff are members of the NATP, NAEL, and California Tax Education Council and they have over 30 years of combined experience in tax preparation and tax law.
Anthem Tax Services has assisted countless clients in dealing with their tax debt and in many cases, they can settle your debt for a fraction of what you owe. Additionally, they provide the actual documentation from the IRS on their website as well. Their numerous nationwide services include:
- Asset seizers
- Audit protection
- Audit representation
- Back taxes (unfiled returns)
- Bookkeeping services
- Corporate tax preparation
- Free tax consultations
- Garnishment and levy release
- Individual state tax relief services
- Installment agreements
- Penalty abatements
- Tax audits
- Tax liens
- Tax preparation
To learn more about Anthem Tax services, we recommend that you contact them for a free consultation.
Contact Anthem Tax Services: Phone: 888-877-7755 Address: 21201 Victory Blvd #135 Woodland Hills, CA 91303
Anthem Tax Services Pros
- Numerous Industry Accreditations: Anthem Tax Services holds numerous accreditations and memberships, including an A+ from the BBB and memberships with the CTEC (California Tax Education Council), NAEA (National Association of Enrolled Agents), and NATP (National Association of Tax Professionals).
- Certified Professionals: All of their staff members are certified professionals who can work directly with the IRS on behalf of their clients.
- Money Back Guarantee: Anthem Tax Services offers a 100% money back guarantee if they can’t put you in a better position than where you began.
- Great Customer Service: The majority of customers reported excellent customer service.
- Wide Array Of Services: Anthem Tax Services provides a variety of services that encompass all your needs, whether it is tax debt resolution, tax preparation, audit protection, and more.
- Nationwide Service: Anthem Tax Services offers services in all 50 states.
Anthem Tax Services Cons
- Anthem Tax Services does not list their pricing or money back guarantee details on their website. Potential customers need to contact them directly by phone or email to learn more.
Anthem Tax Services Pricing
- Anthem Tax Services requires a minimum tax debt of $5,000.
- Their services start at $250, depending on the individual case.
Anthem Tax Services is an accredited, experienced tax firm that offers their clients nationwide services and certified tax professionals. Their pricing and minimum debt requirement are much lower than most other businesses in the industry, making it much easier for consumers to sign up for their tax relief services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is tax relief?
Tax relief is a broad term that covers a variety of services created by the IRS and State taxing authorities, such as debt reduction, penalty abatement, and even interest reduction for businesses and individuals.
Can I pursue tax relief on my own?
Yes, but it can be much more challenging to pursue it on your own. Tax relief services like Anthem Tax Services have knowledgeable and licensed agents who have years of training and education.
How long does the entire process take?
The amount of time tax relief takes depends greatly on the complexity of your case, how quickly you can return documentation to your tax experts, and what kind of program you qualify for. Generally, this can last between one week to 120 days.
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Year Founded 2010
- Minimum Tax Debt Amount $5,000
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Free Credit ConsultationGet Your Free FICO® Score And Personalized Credit Improvement Strategy Call now for your consultation