EVEN Financial 2020 Review
Since 2014, EVEN Financial's free matching service has connected borrowers with some of the top lenders in the industry through an algorithm-based loan comparison marketplace.
EVEN Financial offers a variety of loans since they are partnered directly with top lenders like OneMain Financial, LendingClub, Prosper, Avant, Rise Credit, LightStream, Social Finance (SoFi), and Upstart. Borrowers can receive pre-approval from many of these lenders in just a few seconds, and they can use these loans for personal uses like debt consolidation or buying a home or car.
To apply via EVEN Financial, you must be a US citizen or permanent resident and at least 18 years old. You can see if you qualify at EVEN Financial's site through a simple one page form that asks basic questions, like your credit score, loan purpose, loan amount, zip code, contact information, and employment.
If you qualify, you will receive pre-approved loan offers for comparison within a few seconds and EVEN Financial's algorithm calculates your estimated monthly payment. Your personal information remains 100% secure, since their application page is encrypted with industry standard 256-bit SSL encyption in order to let you safely enter any financial information. However, they do send information to third parties and only work with trustworthy lenders.
EVEN Financial's partner lenders offer loans from $1,000 to $100,000 for consumers with a wide range of scores (primarily ranging from 580 to 800+). Those with credit scores lower than 580 may receive alternative loan options from EVEN Financial's partners, and the terms and rates may not be as desirable. EVEN Financial authorizes a soft pull on your credit score, which does not affect it.
You do not have to accept the loan right away, so feel free to take some time comparing each loan and their terms. You may want to discuss it with a professional or trusted family and friends before you decide on the right loan for you.
EVEN's lending partners provide your loan funds via direct deposit, so you may receive money as soon as the next business day.
Contact EVEN Financial: Address: EVEN Financial, Inc 45 West 21st Street Floor 5 New York, NY 10010
EVEN Financial Pros
- 100% Free Service: EVEN Financial's loan matching service is 100% free and will not affect your credit score. They offer a free loan rate comparison service and no upfront or hidden costs.
- Save Time & Compare Offers From The Best Lenders: You can view and compare multiple lenders in just a few seconds after filling out a short application. You have access to top lenders from EVEN Financial and can easily shop for the best loan rates and terms for your situation.
- Trusted & Experienced Service: EVEN has processed over $5 billion in consumer applications (personal loans, mortgages, and credit cards), and originated over $200 million in personal loans in 2017 alone.
- No Negative Credit Consequences: The EVEN loan pre-approval process does not negatively affect your credit score (only a soft credit pull is performed).
- Additional Benefits: EVEN Financial provides additional tools such as a debt refinancing calculator.
- Accredited Service: EVEN Financial has had an A rating from the BBB (Better Business Bureau) since 2015. They have also received praise from the Wall Street Journal, the Finance Magnates, Dow Jones, and Crowdfund Insider.
- Free Educational Resources: EVEN's website also offers an FAQ section and an educational blog for borrowers who may have additional questions.
EVEN Financial Cons
- EVEN Financial is not a direct lender, so interest rates and loan terms are determined by the lenders in the online marketplace.
- Although EVEN Financial works with the top lenders, there are a limited number of providers. Be sure to look at all your offers before deciding on a personal loan.
- The pre-approved offers from EVEN Financial are not the final loan offers. Lenders perform a thorough check on your financial history before giving you a final offer.
- You may be sent additional offers and solicitation through email, phone, and mail.
EVEN Financial Pricing
- EVEN Financial is completely free to use. The loan amounts offered in their marketplace range from $1,000 to $100,000.
- EVEN Financial's loan marketplace APR starts at 4.99% and goes up to 35.99% (based on credit score). These rates are highly dependent on the lender.
- Loan terms can range from 2 to 7 years.
- Applicants must have a minimum credit score of 550, but there may be some scenarios in which those with a lower credit score can qualify. However, these terms may not be ideal for them and the APR will be much higher.
- Funds are provided through direct deposit (available as soon as the next business day).
- In order to receive the exact pricing and terms, you must contact your lender’s representative directly. This means that the refund policy differs from company to company.
EVEN Financial is a trusted online marketplace that helps borrowers find personal loans with some of the top lenders in the industry.
Their short application can be completed in a few minutes and quick pre-approval process makes finding the right personal loan for you simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does EVEN Financial compare to other lending marketplaces?
EVEN Financial's marketplace is unique as they connect borrowers to some of the top lenders in the industry through an algorithm-based platform. They can save you time, as you can fill out one single secure application and be connected you to five or more lenders in seconds.
How do I know if I qualify for EVEN Financial?
To qualify for loan offers through EVEN Financial, individuals must be a US citizen or permanent resident, at least 18 years of age, and have a credit score of at least 580. Those who are interested can fill out a page with their basic financial information to see if they are pre-approved by the lenders in EVEN Financial’s marketplace.
Is my information kept secure when I apply through EVEN Financial?
Yes. EVEN Financial uses industry-standard 256-bit SSL-encryption technology to protect your personal information when you submit your application. Your personal details are not sold to other companies. However, your information will be sent to EVEN Financial's trusted partner lenders.
Will my credit be affected by using EVEN Financial?
Submitting an application through EVEN Financial will not affect your credit. However, EVEN Financial's partner lenders may authorize a hard pull on your credit when you have submitted an application with them (which can slightly damage your credit score).
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a large cash fund you can borrow for personal use, like paying off consolidated debt, investing in your home, a vacation, or wedding.
Reviews for EVEN Financial
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(1 Reviews)
Post your review for EVEN Financial
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Personal Loans Partners
5KFunds, AmOne, BadCreditLoans.com, Credible Personal Loans, EVEN Financial, Fiona, LoansUnder36, Monevo, Next Day Personal Loan, PersonalLoans.com, SoFi, Upgrade
- Credit Score Required None
- Minimum Loan Amount $1,000
- Max Loan Amount $100,000
- Loan APR 4.99% to 35.99%
- Time in Business Since 2014
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
- Even Financial has received praise from Wall Street Journal, the Finance Magnates, Dow Jones, and Crowdfund Insider.
Other Personal Loans Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles