EVEN Financial 2019 Review
Since 2014, EVEN Financial's free matching service has connected borrowers with some of the top lenders in the industry through an algorithm-based loan comparison marketplace.
EVEN Financial offers a variety of loans since they work directly with top brands like OneMain Financial, Lending Club, Prosper, Avant, Rise, LightStream, Social Finance (SoFi), Vouch, and Upstart. Borrowers can receive pre-approval from many of these lenders in just a few seconds, and they can use these loans for personal uses like debt consolidation or buying a home or car.
To apply for EVEN Financial, you must be a US citizen or permanent resident and at least 18 years old. You can see if you qualify at EVEN Financial's site through a simple one page form that asks basic questions, like your credit score, loan purpose, loan amount, zip code, contact information, and employment.
If you qualify, you will receive pre-approval loan offers for comparison within a few seconds and EVEN Financial's algorithm calculates your estimated monthly payment. Your personal information remains 100% secure, since their application page is encrypted with industry standard 256-bit encyption in order to let you safely enter any financial information. However, they do send information to third parties and only work with trustworthy lenders.
EVEN Financial's partner lenders offer loans from $1,000 to $100,000 for consumers with a wide range of scores (primarily ranging from 580 to 800+). Those with credit scores lower than 580 may receive alternative loan options from EVEN Financial's partners, and the terms and rates may not be as desirable. EVEN Financial authorizes a soft pull on your credit score, which does not affect it.
You do not have to accept the loan right away, so feel free to take some time comparing each loan and their terms. You may want to discuss it with a professional or trusted family and friends before you decide on the right loan for you.
EVEN's lending partners provide your loan funds via direct deposit, so you may receive money as soon as the next business day.
Contact EVEN Financial: Address: EVEN Financial, Inc 45 West 21st Street Floor 5 New York, NY 10010
EVEN Financial Pros
- Free Service: EVEN Financial's loan matching service is free. They offer competitive rates and no upfront or hidden costs.
- Compare Offers From The Best Lenders: You can view and compare multiple lenders in only a few minutes after filling out a short application. You have access to top lenders from Even Financial and can easily shop for the best loan rates and terms for your situation.
- Trusted & Experienced Service: EVEN has processed over $5 billion in consumer applications (personal loans, mortgages, and credit cards), and originated over $200 million in personal loans in 2017 alone.
- No Negative Credit Consequences: The EVEN loan pre-approval process does not negatively affect your credit score (only a soft credit pull is performed).
- Additional Benefits: EVEN Financial provides additional tools such as a debt refinancing calculator.
- Accredited Service: EVEN Financial has had an A- rating from the BBB (Better Business Bureau) since 2015. They have also received praise from the Wall Street Journal, the Finance Magnates, Dow Jones, and Crowdfund Insider.
- Free Educational Resources: EVEN's website also offers an FAQ section and an educational blog for borrowers who may have additional questions.
EVEN Financial Cons
- EVEN Financial is not a direct lender, so interest rates and loan terms are determined by the lenders in the online marketplace.
- Although EVEN Financial works with the top lenders, there are a limited number of providers. Be sure to look at all your offers before deciding on a personal loan.
- The pre-approved offers from EVEN Financial are not the final offers. Lenders perform a thorough check on your financial history before giving you a final offer.
- You may be sent additional offers and solicitation through email, phone, and mail.
EVEN Financial Pricing
- EVEN Financial is completely free to use. The loan amounts range from $1,000 to $100,000.
- EVEN Financial's loan marketplace APR starts at 4.99% and goes up to 35.99% (based on credit score). These rates are highly dependent on the lender.
- Loan terms can range from 2 to 7 years.
- Applicants must have a minimum credit score of 580, but there may be some scenarios in which those with a lower credit score can qualify. However, these terms may not be ideal for them and the APR will be much higher.
- Funds are provided through direct deposit.
- In order to receive the exact pricing and terms, you must contact your lender’s representative directly. This means that the refund policy differs from company to company.
EVEN Financial is a trusted online marketplace that helps borrowers find personal loans with some of the top lenders in the industry.
Their short application can be completed in a few minutes and quick pre-approval process makes finding the right personal loan for you simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a large cash fund you can borrow for personal use, like paying off consolidated debt, investing in your home, a vacation, or wedding.
How does EVEN Financial compare to other lenders?
EVEN Financial is unique in the fact that they connect borrowers to some of the top lenders in the industry through an algorithm-based marketplace. They can save you time by having you fill out one single application to connect you to five or more lenders in a matter of seconds.
How do I know if I qualify for EVEN Financial?
To qualify for EVEN Financial, individuals must be a US citizen or permanent resident, at least 18 years of age, and have a credit score of at least 580. Those who are interested can fill out a page with their basic financial information to see if they are pre-approved by the lenders in EVEN Financial’s marketplace.
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Credit Score Required None
- Minimum Loan Amount $1000
- Max Loan Amount $100000
- Loan APR 4.99% to 35.99%
- Time in Business Since 2014
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
- Even Financial has received praise from Wall Street Journal, the Finance Magnates, Dow Jones, and Crowdfund Insider.
Free Credit ConsultationGet Your Free FICO® Score And Personalized Credit Improvement Strategy Call now for your consultation
View Loan Offers