Tax Hardship Center 2019 Review
Since 2012, Tax Hardship Center has offered both individuals and businesses assistance with resolving IRS and state tax problems.
Tax Hardship Center is known for negotiating tax debt reduction settlements to the lowest amount possible.
Their California-based business provides nationwide assistance with a variety of tax relief services, in addition to tax debt reduction programs they also provide audit defense, tax lien help, back tax filings, bank levy reversals, payroll tax negotiations, and more.
Contact Tax Hardship Center:
Tax Hardship Center Pros
- Highly accredited tax relief company: Tax Hardship Center is an A+ BBB accredited business and a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) and National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA).
- Exceptionally positive customer feedback: Tax Hardship Center has a perfect 5 out of 5 rating on Yelp and other credible review websites.
- Nationwide service: Tax Hardship Center offers their tax relief services nationwide (licensed by the IRS as Power of Attorney for all 50 states).
- Variety of services: They offer a wide variety of tax relief services ranging from audits to unfiled tax returns and filing for IRS programs like Offer in Compromise (OIC) and Currently Not Collectable status.
Tax Hardship Center Cons
- There is a lack of transparency online regarding details and pricing. This could be due to them providing a free case evaluation. Tax Hardship Center says that after conducting the free case evaluation, they can properly quote one for services. Their reasoning; "every case is unique by nature and it’s unfair to quote service fee’s before knowing the facts of each case."
Tax Hardship Center Pricing
- To find out more about their pricing and services, we recommend contacting Tax Hardship Center directly to speak to a tax professional and receive a free case evaluation.
Tax Hardship Center is a top-rated California-based tax relief company that offers nationwide tax relief services to both individuals and businesses. We recommend contacting them directly for a free consultation if your facing the IRS or state alone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is tax relief?
Tax relief is a broad term that covers a variety of services created by the IRS and State taxing authorities, such as debt reduction, penalty abatement, and even interest reduction for businesses and individuals.
Can I pursue tax relief on my own?
Yes, but it can be much more challenging to pursue it on your own. Tax relief services like Tax Hardship Center have knowledgeable and licensed agents who have years of training and education.
How long does the entire process take?
The amount of time tax relief takes depends greatly on the complexity of your case, how quickly you can return documentation to your tax experts, and what kind of program you qualify for. You can contact Tax Hardship Center directly to speak to a professional and find out more.
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Year Founded 2012
- Minimum Tax Debt Amount $5,000
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Free Credit ConsultationGet Your Free FICO® Score And Personalized Credit Improvement Strategy Call now for your consultation