LoansUnder36 2020 Review
LoansUnder36's loan comparison marketplace does exactly what their name suggests by connecting borrowers with a marketplace of 100+ vetted lenders who offer personal loans with interest rates under 36%.
These personal loans can be used for a variety of reasons, including debt consolidation, home renovation, business expenses, vacations, weddings, medical expenses, and more.
LoansUnder36 allows you to safely compare rates from multiple lenders without having to fill out a variety of tedious, time consuming loan applications.
With APRs capped at 36% and loan amounts starting at $1,000, LoansUnder36 is a wonderful alternative to the usual high-cost short-term loans on the marketplace. While it doesn’t list its eligibility requirements (since different lenders have different eligibility criteria and terms), LoansUnder36's platform offers flexibility in comparing loan offers side by side.
LoansUnder36's online network has over a hundred lenders that cater to borrowers with all kinds of credit profiles (even lower credit scores will have options). Their loan amounts range from $500 to $35,000 with loan terms of 61 days to 72 months.
To check what loans you can receive through LoansUnder36, simply fill out the fast and free online LoansUnder36 application.
You must provide some basic personal information through their secure website. This includes your name, phone number, driver's license, and bank account information.
LoansUnder36's safe and secure application process only takes a few minutes to match you to possible lenders. You are under no obligation to choose a loan, so you can go over all these loan terms, amounts, and interest rates before making a final decision.
LoansUnder36 has multiple repayment options. If you are in the market for a short-term loan, you can choose a loan with repayment terms as short as 61 days, on which you make daily or weekly payments. However, if you prefer to have a longer repayment period, you can choose a loan term that lasts up to 72 months.
To put in a free application through LoansUnder36, you simply have to meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 or older
- You must have a bank account (a checking account is preferred)
- You must be a US citizen
- You must have a steady source of income
- You may also have to provide additional information depending on your lender
Email: [email protected] Address: DV Marketing Inc. 759 Bloomfield Ave. #244 West Caldwell, NJ 07006
What are the benefits of using LoansUnder36? With its fast process and the networks low range of APR’s, here are a few perks to using the LoansUnder36 secure connection service:
- Low APR cap: Don’t have the best credit? No problem. LoansUnder36 is here to help you find a lender based on your current financial needs.
- Wide range of loan amounts: Borrow anywhere from $1,000 to $35,000 from one of LoansUnder36 network of lenders. Larger loan amounts usually require applicants to meet stricter eligibility requirements.
- Variety of loan terms: Depending on your lender and the amount of your loan, there are a variety of loan terms. Take anywhere from two months to six years to pay off your loan.
- Quick and safe process: After filling out LoansUnder36’s simple online form, you could be connected to multiple lenders within minutes. Once you are approved for the loan by a lender, you could receive your funds as quickly as the next business day.
- No minimum credit score requirement to apply: LoansUnder36 offers a wide variety of loan options to fit any credit score.
- No credit score impact to check your offers: Consumers can explore loan rates and terms with no effect on their credit score, and there's no obligation to take any loan offers through LoansUnder36.
- Multiple customer support options: LoansUnder36 offers quality customer support via phone, email, or request ticket on their website.
- Great customer service: Customers have stated that representatives were knowledgeable and able to answer any questions thoroughly.
- Receive your cash quickly: Your funds can be directly deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Flexible repayment terms: Their loans offer flexible repayment periods for their borrowers, with loan terms lasting from 61 days to 72 months.
Here’s what to consider before using the LoansUnder36 service:
- LoansUnder36 is not a direct lender, so they cannot guarantee loan amounts and terms.
- Although their website offers an FAQ section to answer general questions on loans, they don't offer more information on the loan details, lenders, and lending process.
- LoansUnder36 is a secure website, but they will collect some sensitive and personal data from you, including cookies and activity logs. However, they will not share it without your permission and only share it with third parties that provide loans. You may also choose to opt out of their mailing lists and promotions.
- Eligibility requirements are not listed. LoansUnder36 does not list eligibility requirements because each lender has different eligibility criteria such as employment or banking requirements.
- LoansUnder36 is not available in all 50 states (they currently do not serve New York, Vermont, West Virginia, or Alaska), so you might be in one of the states it does not service. However, with the quick and easy online form, you are mere minutes away from seeing if LoansUnder36 connection service will work for you!
- May check your credit. While LoansUnder36 will not check your credit, some of the lenders in its network might check your credit to determine your eligibility for a loan.
- Waive right to dispute clause. LoansUnder36 is a connection service. While it does connect you to lenders, you are responsible for choosing which lending institution you would like to utilize. That being said, when you use LoansUnder36, you’re signing away your right to seek settlement should damages arise from a lender that you chose.
- LoansUnder36 provides unsecured personal loans, which means that you do not have to put up any collateral like your personal property.
- There are no application fees, hidden fees, or prepayment penalties.
- Loan amounts offered range from $500 to $35,000.
- Loan repayment terms range from 61 days to 72 months.
- APRs are capped at 36% on this network of lenders.
- LoansUnder36 can't guarantee specific interest rates since loan terms, loan amounts, and interest rates are set by their lending partners. All loans have interest rates ranging from 5.99% to 35.99%, and the interest rate you receive depends on your credit score and financial history. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate. If you have a low credit score, you will end up paying a much higher interest rate.
- Your funds are directly deposited to your bank account as soon as the next business day.
LoansUnder36 works with lenders that keep their APRs affordable and under 36%. This means that you, as the borrower, will not have to worry about a loan that costs you double your borrowed amount in interest!
If you’re in one of the 46 states that LoansUnder36 works in, you have a great tool to securely connect you with lenders who offer loans with flexible repayment terms and amounts. You can compare your no-obligation loan offers, pick the one that best suits you, and receive your funds as soon as the next business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes the LoansUnder36 lending marketplace unique?
All of the lenders in the LoansUnder36 personal loan network have APRs that are under 36%, which means that you don’t have to worry about astronomical APRs found in many connection services that have a variety of lenders. There are many loan amounts available, ranging from $1,000 - $35,000. This service allows you to find smaller personal loans that don’t come with extreme interest rates found in many other short-term loans so long as you fit the eligibility requirements set out by our lenders.
Will LoansUnder36 check my credit?
No, LoansUnder36 will not check your credit. Once you are connected to a lender, the lending institution may check your credit to verify your identity and your ability to repay.
What do online reviews say about LoansUnder36's services?
Because LoansUnder36 is a connection service (and not a direct lender), there are not any reviews from borrowers. If you want to see how a lender you are connected with treats its borrowers, you should look up online reviews for that lending institution.
What is LoansUnder36?
LoansUnder36 is an unsecured personal loan connection service with a large network of authorized lenders. It has a safe, quick, easy to fill out online form.
As you can expect from the name, APRs on your loan will range from 5.99% to 35.99%, but will never be over 36% if you fit the eligibility criteria and terms that the lenders in our network seek.
Loan amounts range from $1,000 - $35,000, with repayment terms lasting anywhere from 0.17 years to 6 years.
Depending on your selected lender, the exact fees and disbursement process will vary.
Can I use my personal loan on anything?
Yes, you can use this loan for nearly any personal need that includes funding home renovations or paying off your debts.
Am I eligible for a loan from LoansUnder36?
Personal loan applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have a steady source of income.
- Have a verifiable bank account
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Be at least 18 years or older.
How do I get started with LoansUnder36?
LoansUnder36 has a quick, simple online form to safely connect you to multiple lenders within minutes. The process is easy! Follow the steps below to get started:
- Visit the LoansUnder36 website.
- Identify how much you would like to borrow and your preferred loan term.
- You will be asked to provide your contact information.
- Enter your employment information, as well as your bank account details.
- Verify your identity.
- Estimate your credit score range and the reason for your loan.
- Click “Finish Form”
Once you have submitted your form, it may take LoansUnder36 up to five minutes to verify your request and connect you with a lender. If you are connected with a lender, you will be redirected to their website where you will complete a full loan application.
What information do I need to submit to LoansUnder36?
To speed up an already quick process, have the following information on hand when using LoansUnder36s secure, online form:
- Full name, email address, phone number and date of birth.
- Whether or not you are an active-duty, Military service member.
- Home address, how long you have lived there and whether or not you own your home.
- If you are employed, have your employer’s name, phone number and how long you’ve worked there ready
- Any government issued benefits you receive.
- Your payment schedule, your gross monthly income and your next pay date.
- Driver’s license or state ID number.
- Social Security Number.
- Bank account and routing number.
- Length of bank account (how long have you had the account), what type of account it is and whether you receive direct deposit.
- A credit score range.
I was connected with a lender through LoansUnder36. Now what do I do?
Once you have been connected with a lender, you will refer to your lender for the next steps regarding your personal loan. If you have any questions about the status of your loan application or account, you should go directly to the loan provider itself.
Read over your loan documents carefully as they will have details specific to your loan. This includes both a repayment schedule and the amount of interest you will pay. Once your contract is signed, you may be able to receive your funds as quickly as the next business day.
How much will a personal loan from LoansUnder36 cost me?
LoansUnder36's services are completely free to use. However, your lender may charge you other fees in addition to your interest rate, although they are required to inform you of your loan cost before you sign up.
What happens if I miss a payment?
If you have difficulty making your payments, you must contact your lender directly to see if it can be rescheduled.
Most lenders will charge an additional fee for a late payment.
Is my personal information protected when I use LoansUnder36?
LoansUnder36 takes your privacy and security seriously and any personal information entered on their website is encrypted and protected.
What is LoansUnder36 contact information?
Contact LoansUnder36 by email or by phone. Email [email protected] or call (855) 337-7709 to be connected with a customer service representative.
How do I unsubscribe from emails and texts from LoansUnder36?
No longer in need of LoansUnder36s services? You can unsubscribe from LoansUnder36 at any time by entering your email address and phone number after clicking the Unsubscribe button on the bottom of their website.
Reviews for LoansUnder36
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(1 Reviews)
Post your review for LoansUnder36
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Personal Loans Partners
5KFunds, AmOne, BadCreditLoans.com, Credible Personal Loans, EVEN Financial, Fiona, LoansUnder36, Monevo, Next Day Personal Loan, PersonalLoans.com, SoFi, Upgrade
- Credit Score Required No minimum credit score
- Minimum Loan Amount $500
- Max Loan Amount $35,000
- Loan APR 5.99% to 35.99%
- Time in Business Since 2012
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Other Personal Loans Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles