LoansUnder36 2018 Review
LoansUnder36 does exactly what their name suggests by connecting borrowers with lenders who offer personal loans with interest rates under 36%.
These personal loans can be used for a variety of reasons, including debt consolidation, home renovation, business expenses, vacations, weddings, medical expenses, and more.
LoansUnder36's online network has over a hundred lenders that cater to borrowers with all kinds of credit profiles. Their loans range from $500 to $35,000 with loan terms of 61 days to 72 months.
To check what loans you can receive through LoansUnder36, simply fill out the fast and free online LoansUnder36 application.
You must provide some basic personal information through their secure website. This includes your name, phone number, driver's license, and bank account information.
The LoansUnder36 application process only takes a few minutes to match you to possible lenders. You are under no obligation to choose a loan, so you can go over all these loan terms, amounts, and interest rates before making a final decision.
LoansUnder36 has multiple repayment options. If you are in the market for a short-term loan, you can choose a loan with repayment terms as short as 61 days, on which you make daily or weekly payments. However, if you prefer to have a longer repayment period, you can choose a loan term that lasts up to 72 months.
To put in a free application through LoansUnder36, you have to meet the following simple requirements:
- You must be 18 or older
- You must have a bank account (a checking account is preferred)
- You must be a US citizen
- You must have a steady source of income
- You may also have to provide additional information depending on your lender
LoansUnder36 Contact Information:
Email: [email protected] Address: DV Marketing Inc. 759 Bloomfield Ave. #244 West Caldwell, NJ 07006
- No minimum credit score requirement to apply: LoansUnder36 offers a wide variety of loan options to fit any credit score.
- No credit score impact to check your offers: Consumers can explore loan rates and terms with no effect on their credit score, and there's no obligation to take any loan offers through LoansUnder36.
- Save time with a single streamlined application: Instead of having to apply to lenders one by one, LoansUnder36 enables consumers to compare multiple loan offers from trusted lenders in just a few minutes.
- Multiple customer support options: LoansUnder36 offers customer support via phone, email, or request ticket on their website.
- Customers have stated that representatives were knowledgeable and able to answer any questions thoroughly.
- Their loans offer flexible repayment periods for their borrowers, with loan terms lasting from 61 days to 72 months.
- LoansUnder36 is not a direct lender (they are a marketplace), so they cannot guarantee loan amounts and terms.
- Although their website offers an FAQ section to answer general questions on loans, they could offer more information on the loan details, lenders, and lending process.
- LoansUnder36 is a secure website, but they will collect some sensitive and personal data from you, including cookies and activity logs. However, they will not share it without your permission and only share it with third parties that provide loans. You may also choose to opt out of their mailing lists and promotions.
- LoansUnder36 provides unsecured personal loans, which means that you do not have to put up any collateral like your personal property.
- There are no application fees, hidden fees, or prepayment penalties.
- Loan amounts offered range from $500 to $35,000.
- Loan repayment terms range from 61 days to 72 months.
- LoansUnder36 can't guarantee a specific APR since loan terms, loan amounts, and interest rates are set by their lending partners. However, all of the loans will range from 5.99% to 35.99%. The interest rate you receive is highly dependent on your credit score and financial history. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate. If you have a low credit score, you will end up paying a much higher interest rate.
- Your funds are directly deposited to your bank account on the next business day.
If you are a borrower with bad credit, you may worry about ending up with a predatory, high-interest loan.
LoansUnder36 is great for borrowers with a variety of credit scores; all their loans have rates under 36%.
These loans have flexible repayment terms and amounts. You can compare your loan offers, pick the one that best suits you, and receive your funds as soon as the next business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a large cash fund you can borrow for personal use, like paying off consolidated debt, investing in your home, a vacation, or wedding.
Can I use my personal loan on anything?
Yes, you can use this loan for nearly any personal need that includes funding home renovations or paying off your debts.
What sets LoansUnder36 apart from other lenders?
LoansUnder36 does exactly what its name says by only offering loans with APRs under 36%. They do not provide these loans directly, but have an extensive network of partner lenders with flexible loan terms, amounts, and interest rates.
How much will a personal loan cost me?
LoansUnder36's services are completely free to use. However, your lender may charge you other fees in addition to your interest rate, although they are required to inform you of your loan cost before you sign up.
What happens if I miss a payment?
If you have difficulty making your payments, you must contact your lender directly to see if it can be rescheduled.
Most lenders will charge an additional fee for a late payment.
Is my personal information protected?
LoansUnder36 takes your privacy and security seriously and any personal information entered on their website is encrypted and protected.
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Credit Score Required No minimum credit score
- Minimum Loan Amount $500
- Max Loan Amount $35000
- Loan APR 5.99% to 35.99%
- Time in Business Since 2012
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Free Credit ConsultationGet Your Free FICO® Score And Personalized Credit Improvement Strategy Call now for your consultation
View Loan Offers