Community Tax 2019 Review
Since 2010, Community Tax has offered a variety of tax services for consumers who are experiencing trouble with the IRS. Their tax professionals are experienced in assisting with a wide range of tax services including bookkeeping, tax debt resolution, and tax preparation.
Community Tax strives to provide a solutions oriented tax resolution experience to every client, regardless of the size and scope of the customer's case. Community Tax's custom tailored approach to tax resolution is based around a common set of company values including innovation, transparency, and ongoing accountability.
Some of Community Tax's CTR negotiators are licensed tax attorneys; additionally, they have IRS enrolled agents and CPAs on staff. Community Tax's resolution services are currently available in 48 states, while all other tax services are available nationwide (all 50 states).
Community Tax currently offers professional help with multiple tax resolution strategies and situations including:
- Amending tax returns
- Audit representation and reconsideration
- Bookkeeping services for businesses
- Hardship and complex installment agreements
- Investigations for tax levies and liens
- Navigating IRS audits
- Negotiating penalty abatement
- Offer in compromise
- Reducing tax liability
- Settling back tax debt, tax liens, and bank levies
- Reducing tax penalties and interest
- Tax preparation and payroll tax help
- Unfiled tax returns
- Wage garnishment assistance
To learn more about Community Tax's services and pricing, you can contact them for a 100% free consultation.
Contact Community Tax:
Phone: 855-248-8933 Fax: 888-616-8851 Email: [email protected] Address: Chicago Loop 17 N. State St. Suite 210 Chicago, IL 60602
Community Tax Pros
- Experienced Tax Resolution Firm: Community Tax has worked with over 60,000 clients and resolved $400+ million in tax debts since 2010.
- A+ BBB Accredited Service: Community Tax holds memberships with the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) and the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP). Members of their staff belong to the American Bar Association (ABA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AIPCA).
- Licensed tax practitioners on staff: Community Tax ensures that each of their clients have a licensed tax practitioner, a legal assistant, and a case manager to keep close communication and ensure your case is handled correctly.
- Additional resources: Community Tax offers extra resources, educational articles, and active and reputable social media accounts to help consumers with everything they need to know that is tax-related.
Community Tax Cons
- Community Tax lacks specific pricing on their site for their services. However, Community Tax does perform a low cost flat fee tax investigation for prospective new clients, which demonstrates their commitment to transparency and delivering value.
Community Tax Pricing
- Community Tax does not turn away customers if they are unable to pay high upfront fees. Instead, they work with clients to set up a payment plan that fits their financial situation.
- There is no minimum tax debt amount for new resolution clients. As long as the customer needs help and Community Tax's fee is justifiable, Community Tax will assist with the case.
- Pricing depends on your unique situation, but on average, Community Tax charges clients around $2,500 to $4,500.
- Community Tax customers are charged a flat fee for investigative services performed before determining which program they choose. After the first investigation has been done, another flat fee is charged to cover the costs for representatives to complete the program.
- Community Tax offers a refund under specific circumstances. Clients usually have a 3 to 7 day grace period where they can receive a refund for upfront fees that have already been paid.
Community Tax is an experienced and reputable tax relief company. To date, Community Tax company representatives have resolved more than $400 million of their clients' tax debt.
We highly recommend reaching out to them for a free consultation and case evaluation to see if their services are right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is tax relief?
Tax relief is a broad term that covers a variety of services created by the IRS and State taxing authorities, such as debt reduction, penalty abatement, and even interest reduction for businesses and individuals.
Can I pursue tax relief on my own?
Yes, but it can be much more challenging to pursue it on your own. Tax relief services like Community Tax have knowledgeable and licensed agents who have years of training and education.
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Year Founded 2010
- Minimum Tax Debt Amount $7,000
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Free Credit ConsultationGet Your Free FICO® Score And Personalized Credit Improvement Strategy Call now for your consultation