Optima Tax Relief 2022 Review
Since 2010, Optima Tax Relief has offered a variety of tax debt relief services to consumers nationwide. The Santa Ana, California-based company was founded by two former students of the Wharton Business School, Harry Langenberg and Jesse Stockwell.
Optima Tax Relief’s team has a highly qualified team of tax professionals consists of over 300 ex-IRS employees, CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys with over 25 years of combined experience.
Optima Tax Relief provides multiple options for tax debt relief and their core competencies include assisting with:
- Back taxes
- End penalties and interest
- IRS audit defense
- Tax audits
- Tax consultation
- Tax levies and liens
- Tax preparation and compliance
- Tax resolution
- Tax settlement and negotiation
- Wage garnishment
To get started, interested consumers can contact Optima Tax Relief for a free online consultation, in which they will examine all of your important personal information, such as the amount owed to the IRA, your assests, other debts, and more.
Optima Tax Relief will establish communication with the IRS to review your options; this can take anywhere from two to four weeks. Once a solution has been reached, Optima Tax Relief will work to resolve your debts, which can take anywhere from three to nine months.
Optima can reduce your IRS tax debt by having their tax experts examine your past tax returns or any unfiled tax returns. They may also provide additional assistance by helping you apply for the IRS Fresh Start Program, which can help those struggling to pay off their federal income tax. Optima Tax Relief can negotiate one of two options for IRS installment agreements -- formal and informal agreements. A formal installment plan is a written agreement for a monthly payment plan between the taxpayer and the IRS; an informal installment agreement allows the taxpayer to make monthly payments and completely pay off their balance in two years.
They can also negotiate a compromise with the IRS to help the taxpayer receive a lower and much more affordable tax debt.
Contact Optima Tax Relief:
Website: www.optimataxrelief.com Phone: 800-536-0734 Hours: Monday to Saturday 7 am to 6 pm PST Email: [email protected] or [email protected] Address: 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
Optima Tax Relief Pros
- Accredited service: Optima holds several accreditations, including the NATP, NAEA, and an A+ from the BBB.
- Award-winning service: Optima Tax Relief has many awards, including being ranked the #1 Financial Services Company Inc. Magazine, the BBB Torch Award on Business Ethics for 2017, OC Register’s Top Workplace, the OC Civic 50 Award (which recognizes the top 50 charitable organizations in Orange County), and is listed by the IRS as an approved Continuing Education Provider (which means they are certified by the IRS to provide educational courses to professions in the tax preparation field).
- Nationwide service: Optima is licensed to provide their services in all 50 states by the IRS.
- Free consultation: Potential customers can receive a free consultation over the phone.
- Great customer service: Customers stated that Optima Tax Relief provided great customer service, thoroughly explained the tax relief process, and saved them thousands of dollars.
- Money back guarantee: Optima Tax Relief offers a 15-day money-back guarantee for all of their tax services.
- Licensed staff: Optima Tax Relief has licensed CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys on staff.
Optima Tax Relief Cons
- Optima Tax Relief is a fairly new tax relief company and does not have as much experience as some of its competitors.
- Some customers stated that the fees charged by Optima Tax relief were too high.
- Optima Tax Relief’s full list of fees is difficult to find on their website. Potential clients need to contact Optima directly to learn more.
Optima Tax Relief Pricing
- Optima Tax Relief requires a minimum debt requirement of $10,000.
- They offer a 15-day money back guarantee for any fees paid during Phase One, or the Investigation Phase.
- Optima’s pricing depends on your unique situation. Their services start at $495 and can go as high as $23,000. However, most consumers will pay fees between $3,000 and $5,000.
Optima Tax Relief is a fairly new tax debt relief company but they already have a positive reputation in the industry. Their staff includes certified and licensed CPAs, enrolled agents, tax attorneys, and tax professionals. Additionally, they can tackle nearly every tax issue and work with customers who have a minimum of $10,000 in IRS debt. Although their fees can be on the higher side, we recommend reaching out to Optima Tax Relief for a free consultation to determine if their services are right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is tax relief?
Tax relief is a broad term that covers a variety of services created by the IRS and State taxing authorities, such as debt reduction, penalty abatement, and even interest reduction for businesses and individuals. Optima Tax Relief can work with nearly all tax issues that consumers may struggle with.
Can I pursue tax relief on my own rather than enlisting a service like Optima Tax Relief?
Yes, but it can be much more challenging to pursue it on your own. Tax relief services like Optima Tax Relief have knowledgeable and licensed agents who have years of training and education.
How long does the Optima Tax Relief process take?
The amount of time tax relief takes depends greatly on the complexity of your case, how quickly you can return documentation to your tax experts, and what kind of program you qualify for. In general, it takes around 2to 6 months to resolve.
Does Optima Tax Relief’s staff provide in-house services?
Yes, all of their tax relief specialists are employed by Optima. Their licensed and certified specialists include tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and CPAs.
How do I get started with Optima Tax Relief?
You can call Optima Tax Relief at 800-536-0734 for a free, no obligation consultation.
How much will I save with Optima Tax Relief?
Each case is unique, meaning that you may not be able to save anything or you can settle your tax debt for a fraction of the owed amount.
Reviews for Optima Tax Relief
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
2 out of 5 stars(4 Reviews)
Post your review for Optima Tax Relief
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Tax Relief Partners
Alleviate Tax, Anthem Tax Services, Community Tax, Fresh Start Initiative, Tax Defense Network, Tax Hardship Center, The Tax Resolvers, Victory Tax Lawyers
|Credit Score Required||None|
|Pricing||Starting at $495|
|Minimum Tax Debt Amount||$10,000|
|Number of Customers Helped|
Other Tax Relief Company Reviews