Urgent Tax Help 2019 Review
Since 2014, California-based tax relief company Urgent Tax Help has assisted both individuals and businesses with their IRS and state tax issues. Their staff handles around 100 to 120 cases each month and consists of 9 knowledgeable tax professionals such as accountants, analysts, certified accountants, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys. They offer a variety of services that include:
- Audit representation
- Bank levies
- Innocent spouse claims
- IRS Fresh Start Program
- Offers in compromise
- Penalty and interest abatement
- Property seizures
- Tax counseling
- Tax return preparation and planning
- United States Tax Court litigation
- Wage garnishment
Interested consumers can contact Urgent Tax Help directly for a free consultation.
Contact Urgent Tax Help: Phone: 855-317-4291 Address: Broadway STE 202 San Francisco, CA, 94111
Urgent Tax Help Pros
- Accredited service: Urgent Tax help holds an A+ accreditation from the BBB.
- Free consultation: They offer a free and confidential consultation over the phone.
Urgent Tax Help Cons
- Urgent Tax Help is a fairly new company in comparison to some of their competitors.
Urgent Tax Help Cons
- Urgent Tax Help offers their services to consumers who have over $10,000 in tax debt.
- They charge a fixed fee for their services and offer only the exact services that a customer needs.
Although Urgent Tax Help is a relatively new company, they offer all the necessary tax debt relief services and flat-fee pricing for consumers who have a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt. We recommend contacting them directly for more information and to determine if their services are right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is tax relief?
Tax relief is a broad term that covers a variety of services created by the IRS and State taxing authorities, such as debt reduction, penalty abatement, and even interest reduction for businesses and individuals.
Can I pursue tax relief on my own?
Yes, but it can be much more challenging to pursue it on your own. Tax relief services like Urgent Tax Help have knowledgeable and licensed agents who have years of training and education.
Reviews for Urgent Tax Help
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
Post your review for Urgent Tax Help
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Year Founded 2014
- Minimum Tax Debt Amount $10,000
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
- #1 Financial Services Company Inc. Magazine
- BBB Torch Award on Business Ethics for 2017
- OC Register’s Top Workplace
- OC Civic 50 Award
- IRS-Approved Continuing Education Provider
Other Tax Relief Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles