Tax Defense Network 2023 Review
Tax Defense Network: Pros, Cons, and Services
Tax Defense Network is MoneySolver's fully-owned operation dedicated to tax services that helps taxpayers achieve strategic solutions to tax problems.
Since 2007, the company’s network of licensed tax professionals has helped hundreds of thousands of taxpayers resolve their IRS issues. Their employees have years of experience negotiating with the IRS and can resolve a variety of issues for individuals and businesses that include:
- Accounts receivable/business garnishments
- Bank levies
- Currently not collectible
- Delinquent taxes
- Help with audits
- Innocent spouse relief
- Installment agreements
- IRS appeals
- IRS debt cancellation
- IRS payment plans
- IRS tax amnesty program
- IRS tax debt forgiveness
- IRS tax levies
- IRS tax penalties
- IRS tax settlement
- Negotiate tax settlements
- Offer in compromise
- Payroll tax issues
- Penalty abatement
- Penalties and interest charges
- Tax liens
- Tax relief programs
- Unfiled and back taxes
- Wage garnishments
If you are interested in learning more about their services, you can contact Tax Defense Network for a free consultation.
Contact Tax Defense Network
Website: www.taxdefensenetwork.com Phone: 800-691-5390 Hours: Available 24 hours by phone Address: 9000 Southside Blvd Suite 11000 Jacksonville, FL 32256
Tax Defense Network Pros
- Award-winning service: Tax Defense Network has several awards, including the 2014 BBB Torch Award for Ethics, 2016’s “#1 Overall Company” by Best Company, voted a 2010 “Fastest-growing Private Company” by Jacksonville Business Journal, and a 2020 Glassdoor “Best Place to Work.”
- Nationwide service: Tax Defense Network’s services are available in all 50 states.
- Professional staff: Their staff consists of over 70 licensed and certified CPAs, enrolled agents, tax analysts, and tax attorneys who are certified by or members of the State Bar Association, the NAEA (National Association of Enrolled Agents) and the NATP (National Association of Tax Professionals). Their licensed tax professionals are qualified to represent their clients in front of the IRS for disputes and appeals.
- Free consultation: Potential customers can contact Tax Defense Network for a free consultation.
- Additional services: In addition to their tax relief services, they offer assistance with tax return preparation for individuals and small businesses, bookkeeping, and student loan debt.
- Bilingual representatives: Tax Defense Network employs both English and Spanish-speaking representatives.
- Great customer service: Customers have praised Tax Defense Network’s friendly, professional, and knowledgeable staff. Additionally, they also have a dedicated customer service department, which encourages any unsatisfied clients to contact them so they can rectify the situation.
- Money-back guarantee: Tax Defense Network allows clients to have a three-day window to receive a money-back guarantee. After this, the refund decreases based on the amount of work that has been performed. Giving back to the community: Tax Defense Network also helps natural disaster victims, such as those who were affected by major hurricanes. Customers who qualify can claim a loss and receive a tax credit.
Tax Defense Network Cons
- While Tax Defense Network does have a refund period, it is relatively short in comparison to their competitors. Most companies offer a money-back guarantee that is much longer than three days.
Tax Defense Network Pricing
- There is a $10,000 debt minimum required to enroll in Tax Defense Network.
- Average fees range from $2,500 to $3,000 but can be higher depending on your tax debt amount.
- Clients have a three-day money back guarantee.
- To begin working on your case, Tax Defense Network requires an initial down payment. All subsequent payment can be paid in increments.
Tax Defense Network is an accredited tax relief company with a wide variety of services and nationwide availability. Their staff has licensed attorneys and CPAs and a reputation for great customer service.
If you are thinking about pursuing tax debt relief, we recommend contacting Tax Defense Network for a free consultation to see if their services are right for you.
Speak To A Tax Defense Network Representative Now(855) 576-9953 Visit Tax Defense Network Website
Frequently Asked Questions
What can Tax Defense Network help me with?
Tax Defense Network can assist you with tax preparation, tax relief, tax help, tax audit, and more.
Is Tax Defense Network legit?
Yes! Tax Defense Network has hundreds of tax experts around the country and have licensed tax professionals such as enrolled agents, tax attorneys, accredited tax advisors, certified public accountants, and tax analysts.
How do I get started with Tax Defense Network?
Tax Defense Network offers a free, no-commitment, confidential consultation with a tax professional. You will receive personalized recommendations and a dedicated case advisor will work with the IRS or state agencies to reach an agreement and find a solution to help you get your life back on track.
Can I pursue tax relief on my own instead of enlisting a service like Tax Defense Network?
Yes, but it can be much more challenging to pursue it on your own. Tax relief services like Tax Defense Network have knowledgeable and licensed agents who have years of training and education.
Reviews for Tax Defense Network
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
3 out of 5 stars(4 Reviews)
Post your review for Tax Defense Network
4 Tax Defense Network Consumer Reviews and Complaints
Greg White, on October 24, 2019
I had some back returns that I needed to file. Tax Defence Network prepaired my returns and said I owed $ 144,000.00 befor any interest or penalties. I got a full refund from Tax Defense Network and got my reterns done by a local CPA and owed $ 39,000.00 including all interest and penalties. They seem to lack any knowledge of tax laws.
John R Fields, on December 06, 2019
I sent Tax relief $400.00 to handle my case on October 16,2019. I have not heard 1 word on any progress or denial of my claim with them. I suggest you find another firm as this one is very weak in customer service and satisfaction. I guess after my $400.00 payment cleared they were done with me.
Joseph C., on April 12, 2020
I've worked with Tax Defense Network for the past year resolving an extremely costly tax issue that was facing our family. If it wasn't for Tracy Montero and her great team at Tax Defense Network (Money Solver), our family would be in very dire circumstances. Thank you Tracy and the TDN Team!
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Tax Relief Partners
Alleviate Tax, Anthem Tax Services, Community Tax, Fresh Start Initiative, Tax Group Center, Tax Hardship Center, Victory Tax Lawyers
|Credit Score Required||None|
|Pricing||Starting around $2,500|
|Minimum Tax Debt Amount||$10,000|
|Number of Customers Helped|
Other Tax Relief Company Reviews
Roy, on December 04, 2019
I got a notice from the IRS that they wanted to garnish $18,000 from my next paycheck. I contacted John peters found his partners at Tax Defense Network. They literally got the garnishment lifted within 48 hours. We can now enjoy your holidays! Thank you so much GM! I highly recommend Tax Defenders network to anyone that has any IRS issues.