Tax Defense Network 2020 Review
Since 1997, Jacksonville, Florida-based company Tax Defense Network has provided a wide variety of tax debt relief services for consumers nationwide.
Tax Defense Network negotiates with IRS on behalf of their clients to find the best possible solution for their tax relief from the IRS or State tax penalties. Their staff consists of licensed and certified tax agents, including CPAs, enrolled agents, tax analysts, and tax attorneys. Their employees have years of experience negotiating with the IRS and can resolve a variety of issues for individuals and businesses that include:
- Bank levies
- Currently not collectible
- Delinquent taxes
- Help with audits
- Innocent spouse relief
- Installment agreements
- IRS appeals
- IRS debt cancellation
- IRS payment plans
- IRS tax amnesty program
- IRS tax debt forgiveness
- IRS tax levies
- IRS tax penalties
- IRS tax settlement
- Negotiate tax settlements
- Offer in compromise
- Payroll tax issues
- Penalty abatement
- Penalties and interest charges
- Tax liens
- Tax relief programs
- Unfiled and back taxes
- Wage garnishments
If you are interested in learning more about their services, you can contact Tax Defense Network for a free consultation.
Contact Tax Defense Network: Website: www.taxdefensenetwork.com Phone: 800-691-5390 Hours: Available 24 hours by phone Address: 9000 Southside Blvd Suite 11000 Jacksonville, FL 32256
Tax Defense Network Pros
- Award-winning service: Tax Defense Network has several awards, including Top Ten Reviews’ Silver Awards for 2016, the 2014 BBB Torch Award for Ethics, and a 1A1 rating and Silver Power Profile from Dun & Bradstreet.
- Nationwide service: Tax Defense Network’s services are available in all 50 states.
- Professional staff: Their staff consists of over 70 licensed and certified CPAs, enrolled agents, tax analysts, and tax attorneys who are certified by or members of the American Bar Association, the NAEA (National Association of Enrolled Agents) and the NATP (National Association of Tax Professionals). Their certified tax professionals are qualified to represent their clients in front of the IRS for disputes and appeals.
- Free consultation: Potential customers can contact Tax Defense Network for a free consultation.
- Additional services: In addition to their tax relief services, they offer assistance with tax return preparation, student loan debt, bookkeeping, and business advice on their website www.bizsolutionsnetwork.com.
- Bilingual representatives: Tax Defense Network employs both English and Spanish speaking representatives.
- Great customer service: Customers have praised Tax Defense Network’s friendly, professional, and knowledgeable staff. Additionally, they also have a customer service department for their clients called “Gold Star Client Care,” which encourages any unsatisfied clients to contact them so they can rectify the situation.
- Money back guarantee: Tax Defense Network allows clients to have a three-day window to receive a money back guarantee. After this, the refund decreases based on the amount of work that has been performed.
- Giving back to the community: Tax Defense Network also helps natural disaster victims, such as those who were affected by Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Maria. Customers who qualify can claim a loss and receive a tax credit.
Tax Defense Network Cons
- While Tax Defense Network does have a refund period, it is relatively short in comparison to their competitors. Most companies offer a money-back guarantee that is much longer than three days.
Tax Defense Network Pricing
- There is no minimum debt required to enroll in Tax Defense Network.
- Average fees range from $2,500 to $3,000 but can be higher depending on your tax debt amount.
- Clients have a three-day money back guarantee.
- Tax Defense Network requires a $500 flat fee, which can be paid according to your ability and preference (for example, splitting it into five $100 payments).
- The remaining amount of your balance depends on your individual case and can be taken care of with a payment plan with a flat fee.
Tax Defense Network is an accredited tax relief company with a wide variety of services and nationwide availability. Their staff has licensed attorneys and CPAs and a reputation for great customer service.
If you are thinking about pursuing tax debt relief, we recommend contacting Tax Defense Network for a free consultation to see if their services are right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is tax relief?
Tax relief is a broad term that covers a variety of services created by the IRS and State taxing authorities, such as debt reduction, penalty abatement, and even interest reduction for businesses and individuals.
Can I pursue tax relief on my own instead of enlisting a service like Tax Defense Network?
Yes, but it can be much more challenging to pursue it on your own. Tax relief services like Tax Defense Network have knowledgeable and licensed agents who have years of training and education.
Reviews for Tax Defense Network
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
2.3 out of 5 stars(3 Reviews)
Post your review for Tax Defense Network
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Tax Relief Partners
Anthem Tax Services, Community Tax, CuraDebt Tax Services, Fresh Start Initiative, Optima Tax Relief, Tax Defense Network, Tax Hardship Center, The Tax Resolvers, Urgent Tax Help, Victory Tax Lawyers
- Year Founded 1997
- Minimum Tax Debt Amount $5,000
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Other Tax Relief Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles