Victory Tax Lawyers 2019 Review
Since 2017, Los Angeles-based tax firm Victory Tax Lawyers has assisted taxpayers (individuals and businesses alike) with a variety of individual and corporate tax issues.
Victory Tax Lawyers was founded in 2017 by Parham Khorsandi and Amir Boroumand, who have a combined 20+ years of experience working in the tax relief space. Parham and Amir previously started off working at other tax resolution companies, but realized that there were too many salespeople and not enough client advocates. They envisioned a new tax resolution law firm where the middlemen (salespeople) were cut out to provide a better customer experience.
From that vision, Victory Tax Lawyers was established to provide the highest quality of service and communication to their clients. Clients deal directly with tax attorneys with a minimum 5+ years of experience, who are held to a higher standard of care due to the legal nature of the work.
Victory Tax Lawyers offers a 100% free attorney consultation to any potential clients with tax debts over $15,000 who need assistance with the following services:
- Audit representation
- Back taxes
- Collection statute expiration date
- Currently not collectible
- FBAR/Offshore compliance
- Installment agreements
- IRS notices
- IRS payment plans
- IRS representation
- Offer in Compromise
- Payroll tax
- Penalty abatement
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Tax lien
- Tax levy
- Tax preparation
- IRS Lien Discharge, Subordination and Withdrawal
If Victory Tax Lawyers is unable to help you with your tax issue, they will be upfront and be honest about what is possible and worth your time and money (only services you actually need will be recommended).
Contact Victory Tax Lawyers: Phone: 866-640-0640 Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Standard Time) Address: Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP (VTL) 412 W. 6th Street, Suite 825 Los Angeles, CA 90014
Victory Tax Lawyers Pros
- Only hires attorneys with 5+ years of experience: All clients get to work directly with an experienced tax attorney (no middlemen or sales agents).
- Exceptionally positive user reviews: As of 4/17/2019, Victory Tax Lawyers has a perfect 5 out of 5 rating on both Google reviews (28 user reviews) and Yelp (17 user reviews). This reflects Victory Tax Lawyers’ commitment to credibility and building a strong reputation.
- A rating from BBB and a member of ASTPS
- 100% free initial attorney consultation
- Nationwide service: Victory Tax Lawyers offers their services in all 50 states.
- Wide range of services: Victory Tax Lawyers can assist with a wide range of tax issues such as an offer in compromise, penalty abatements, and tax preparation.
- Legal and qualified tax firm: Victory Tax Lawyers is regulated by the IRS and the California state bar and only works with licensed attorneys who are knowledgeable about tax law. Your personal information (such as conversations and documents) is also kept confidential.
Victory Tax Lawyers Cons
- Victory Tax Lawyers is a fairly new company (founded in 2017) and has not been in business as long as many of their competitors.
- Although they have qualified tax attorneys on staff, they do not have any CPAs or enrolled agents on staff, which limits the types of tax professionals clients can work with.
Victory Tax Lawyers Pricing
- Victory Tax Lawyers works with a flat fee pricing.
- Because every individual’s case is different, their pricing varies depending on what services are performed and is currently not listed on their website.
- They require a minimum tax debt of $15,000.
Victory Tax Lawyers is a Los Angeles-based tax firm that offers their tax relief services to consumers nationwide. They have licensed tax attorneys who can assist clients with a variety of tax issues.
However, they do not disclose their pricing directly on their website (which is standard across the tax relief industry), so interested individuals will have to call in for a 100% free attorney consultation to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the tax relief process take with Victory Tax Lawyers?
The length of the tax relief process depends on many factors, including how much you owe, whether you want a payment plan or offer in compromise, if you have filed all your tax returns, and how soon you want to start making payments.
Can I pursue tax relief on my own instead of enlisting a service like Victory Tax Lawyers?
Yes, but it can be much more challenging to pursue it on your own. Tax law firms like Victory Tax Lawyers have knowledgeable and licensed attorneys who have years of training and education.
How much does Victory Tax Lawyers cost?
The fees charged by Victory Tax Lawyers depend on the kind of service you require and are on a flat fee basis. The best way to find specific pricing is to call Victory Tax Lawyers for a 100% free no-obligation consultation with a tax attorney.
Victory Tax Lawyers aims to help clients get their tax problems resolved in the most cost effective and economical fashion.
What is tax relief?
Tax relief is a broad term that covers a variety of services created by the IRS and State taxing authorities, such as debt reduction, penalty abatement, and even interest reduction for businesses and individuals.
Reviews for Victory Tax Lawyers
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(5 Reviews)
Post your review for Victory Tax Lawyers
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Year Founded 2017
- Minimum Tax Debt Amount $15,000
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Other Tax Relief Company Reviews