CreditID123 2021 Review
Since 2018, CreditID123 has provided credit monitoring services to consumers looking to acquire their credit scores and report.
Your credit score is an incredibly important factor that determines many of your financial ventures, including loan approvals, insurance applications, and even applying for a job.
If your personal information is compromised and ends up online, cyber thieves can open accounts, max out credit cards, and take out loans for cars or homes in your name.
CreditID123's modern credit monitoring services can help prevent this situation through several means. CreditID123 not only gives you access to your credit score and credit reports but also provide real-time social security number monitoring, credit card fraud detection, instant alerts for suspicious activity, and up to a $1 million identity theft policy.
Signing up for CreditID123 is simple. You only need to create an account and provide basic information to receive access to your Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion credit reports. Additionally, you will receive other services such as a credit score calculator, identity fraud alerts, and the ability to monitor your name and social security number on billions of public records.
Contact CreditID123 Phone: 805-285-7088 Hours: Monday through Friday 7 am to 7 pm PST Address: 25855 McBean Pkwy Unit 61, Valencia, CA 91355
- Comprehensive Credit & Fraud Alerts: CreditID123 monitors over 700 billion data elements each day to check for suspicious activity associated with your accounts and sends alerts for any suspicious activity or compromised information.
- Access to Credit Scores: Users have access to Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit scores and three-bureau credit monitoring.
- Identity Restoration: If your identity is stolen, CreditID123 handles the paperwork, phone calls, and notifications needed to get your identity restored.
- Identity Theft Protection: Depending on the specific plan you purchase, CreditID123 offers up to $1,000,000 in identity theft insurance. Their industry-leading protection covers you for lost wages, legal defense and expenses, and other costs associated with restoring your identity.
- You only receive credit reports and score updates every 30 days.
- The scores you receive from CreditID123 vary from your FICO® score, which is what lenders generally use.
- Basic Plan: For $9.99/month, customers get monthly access to their credit report and score, fraud alerts, and a $1 million product guarantee.
- Plus Plan: For $29.99/month, CreditID123 provides the same features as their basic plan but with added identity fraud monitoring.
- Premium Plan: For $39.99/month, you will have all the features of the previous plans along with updated credit reports and credit monitoring.
CreditID123 provides comprehensive credit monitoring and identity theft protection services for a small fee, while additional features can be purchased for added security.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does CreditID123 cost?
CreditID123's pricing begins at $9.99 per month. Additional features can be added on to the basic services.
How long is CreditID123's trial period?
CreditID123 offers a 30-day trial period for $9.99. This includes a 1-time credit score lookup with one month of full access to credit score tools and calculator, your credit report and fraud alerts.
Once the trial period is over, you will be billed for their monthly services if you do not cancel.
How frequently does CreditID123 update my credit score?
Your credit score is updated monthly with a CreditID123 membership.
What other services does CreditID123 provide?
CreditID123 provides monthly monitoring of your credit score, fraud alerts, identity theft insurance, and the ability to monitor your name and social security number on billions of public records.
Reviews for CreditID123
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
Post your review for CreditID123
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Credit Monitoring Partners
ExtraCredit, Identity Guard, LifeLock
|Credit Score Required||None|
|Pricing||Starts at $9.99/month|
|Trial Period||Free 1-day trial period|
Other Credit Monitoring Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles