Credit Saint 2024 Review
Credit Saint Overview
Since 2004, Credit Saint and their team of experienced credit experts have assisted tens of thousands of clients with professional credit repair services. Our Credit Saint review will break down how their services can help you.
Credit Saint distinguishes itself from the rest of the competition with an industry leading 90-day 100% money back guarantee. If no negative credit report items are able to be removed within 90 days, you'll receive a full refund. After receiving your 100% free credit evaluation, you are paired directly with a dedicated credit team that develops a personalized credit improvement plan to build positive credit history while also removing negative items.
Depending on your specific situation, Credit Saint offers multiple credit repair plans tailored to fit your need and all at different rates. Pricing starts at a very reasonable $79.99/month (with the Credit Polish plan), which is the lowest monthly cost program out of the top credit repair companies we reviewed.
Credit Saint Pros & Cons
Credit Saint offers a valuable service, helping consumers fix their credit scores. However, it’s important to understand the drawbacks as well.
Credit Saint Pros
- Fast, legal, and effective credit repair: The vast majority of Credit Saint clients (over 95%) see positive credit changes in the first 45 days (although each individual's case is unique).
- Open 7 days a week until midnight EST: Credit Saint's credit consultants are standing by 7 days a week to help consumers with 100% free no-obligation credit evaluations.
- Industry leading 90-day money back guarantee: If there are no removals, you are eligible for Credit Saint's 90-day 100% money back guarantee. Refunds are limited to payments made for 90 days of service. For example, if you have been enrolled in service for 150 days with no changes to your credit history, the refund is limited to 90 days. Also, all cancellations are prorated, so you can cancel anytime and only pay for the days you received service.
- Top industry accreditations: Credit Saint has been accredited by the BBB with an A+ since 2007, which is an exceptional and rare feat in the credit repair industry.
- Wide range of removals: Credit Saint has transparent policies and assistance in the removal of erroneous items from your credit reports, including charge-offs, collections, judgments, late payments, bankruptcies, inquiries, foreclosures, and identity theft.
- Flexible cancellation policy: You can cancel anytime without added fees.
- 24/7 availability: Credit Saint's specialists are available 24 hours a day through email or online chat, and you can check your progress through Credit Saint's online dashboard whenever you would like.
- One specialized team of consultants: Clients have the same team of credit experts available for help through the credit repair process.
- Multiple plans to fit your needs: Credit Saint offers three plans tailored to your need for credit assistance. Depending on your situation, your monthly payments could start as low as $79.99.
- Credit Saint keeps in touch regularly: Your assigned Credit Saint credit expert personally calls you at least once a month to make sure you are closely updated throughout your credit repair process.
Credit Saint Cons
- The initial work fee (ranging from $99 to $195) is higher than or comparable to most other credit repair companies. However, Credit Saint's monthly service prices (especially the $79.99/month Polish plan) are lower than most of their closest competitors such as Lexington Law.
- Credit Saint's services are not available in 9 states (Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Ohio, Oregon, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, and South Carolina).
How Does Credit Saint Work?
Credit Saint works by using a simple, three-step process.
During your free consultation, Credit Saint Credit Repair reviews your credit report and tries to identify the issues that are impacting your score. Based on what it finds, it can start coming up with a plan.
Once you sign up for the service, Credit Saint will:
- Create a credit monitoring account for you on CreditSquad.com. You can use this account to keep an eye on your credit report and see how your score improves over time.
- Review your credit history to identify incorrect information that is damaging your credit. The company can help you dispute these errors.
- Credit Saint will also identify the factors positively influencing your credit and come up with a plan for optimizing how you handle your bills and debts to boost your credit.
You can choose which of Credit Saint’s three levels of service you’d like to purchase. Every level of service uses this same process, but more expensive programs have additional features and provide better customer service.
Credit Saint focuses on credit repair services. It doesn’t offer any ancillary services like identity monitoring. The levels of service, and the services included are:
|$99 initial work fee + $79.99 per month
|Challenge 5 errors with all three bureaus per month, score analysis, creditor interventions, score tracking
|$99 initial work fee + $99.99 per month
|Challenge 10 errors with all three bureaus per month, score analysis, creditor interventions, score tracking, credit inquiry targeting
|$199 initial work fee + $119.99 per month
|Unlimited challenges with all three bureaus, score analysis, creditor interventions, score tracking, credit inquiry targeting
How to Enroll
Enrolling with Credit Saint is easy.
Before you get started, the company has a free consultation that you can take advantage of with no obligations. This gives you a chance to get a feel for the service and whether it’s a good fit for you.
If you decide to move forward, you can sign up on Credit Saint’s website. The sign up from includes five steps:
- Personal information
- Service level
- Agreement and fine print
While you’re signing up, you have the option to add another person in your household to the plan. They will have to pay an additional monthly fee but there is no first-work fee for a second person added to your plan, which can save you $99 to $119.99.
Terms & Requirements
There are no real requirements for people looking to sign up with Credit Saint. It’s not like you’re applying for a loan, so you don’t need good credit. In fact, Credit Saint is targeted at people with poor credit, so as long as you can afford to pay the fees, Credit Saint will work with you.
However, you should note that one of Credit Saint’s specialties is getting negative and incorrect information removed from your credit. If your credit doesn’t have many errors and your score is simply low due to a few recently-missed payments, Credit Saint may not be able to do much for you.
Credit Saint Past Customer Reviews
Credit Saint is great and I'm not just saying that lightly. I didn't have a lot of collection stuff, mostly late payments from the past, but they were able to clear one of my whole reports! Their customer support is always there to answer questions. - David, New Jersey
For Whom is Credit Saint Good?
Credit Saint is targeted at people who have damaged their credit either by having accounts sent to collections or by letting inaccurate and negative information pile up on their credit reports. Credit Saint can help you learn more about credit and keep an eye on your score. It can also help you get negative information removed from your report.
If you’re hoping to apply for a major loan in the next year or two, Credit Saint might be able to help you boost your score.
There’s little risk to trying the service thanks to its 90-day money back guarantee, so anyone who is interested can try it without risk.
Credit Saint Vs. Competition
Credit Saint is just one credit repair company on the market. If you’re looking to boost your credit score, you should shop around to find the best service. Here are some of the top alternatives:
Although their initial setup fees can be on the steep side, Credit Saint offers several comprehensive plans for credit repair that are priced competitively on a monthly pay as you go basis. Additionally, many clients stated that they were provided with credit report updates and communication in a timely manner.
Credit Saint's user reviews are exceptionally positive across the web, showing Credit Saint's commitment to providing quality credit assistance services to their clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Credit Saint compare to its competitors?
Credit Saint has the #1 ranked money back guarantee in the credit repair industry. They provide customers with a no questions asked 90-day money back guarantee if there are no removals of negative items.
Although other credit repair companies offer a form of 24/7 availability to check your progress, Credit Saint promises their credit specialists are available to you through email or online chat at all times. Customers will also have communication with the same team of specialists throughout the entire process.
Credit Saint's initial setup costs of $99 to $195 are higher than their competitors, but their monthly billing packages (that start at a cost of $79.99/month) are $10-$60/month lower on average than the majority of other credit repair companies.
How does Credit Saint work to improve my credit?
Credit Saint examines your credit report to find inaccurate and unverifiable items and provides you with unlimited disputes on your behalf with the three credit bureaus. During this process, the bureaus may communicate with you so that you are updated on the process.
Credit Saint works in 45-day cycles. Once you receive new credit reports, which includes deleted items and pending disputes, you must forward the updated documents to Credit Saint within seven days through fax, email, or pictures submitted by your smartphone. The company uses that information to continue its work.
Is Credit Saint legit and a legal credit repair service?
Yes, Credit Saint is legit. It can help you improve your credit and follows all relevant legal requirements.
How will I know when progress is being made with Credit Saint?
Credit Saint provides you with an online account page to watch the progress. This includes a timeline, progress report, and credit analysis.
Is credit repair a guaranteed fix for my credit score?
Because of the CROA (Credit Repair Organizations Act), no credit repair company can legally guarantee the removal of bad credit.
However, Credit Saint provides quality education in how to build a balanced credit report as well as assisting with the removal of negative credit report items, generating a customized credit restoration plan to fit your individual situation.
What are Credit Saint's business hours?
From Monday to Friday, Credit Saint is open from 8 AM to 10 PM Central Standard Time.
They are open from 8 AM to 5 PM on both Saturdays and Sundays.
What is Credit Saint's address?
Credit Saint's offices are based out of New Jersey at 250 Pehle Ave #200, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663.
How much does Credit Saint cost per month?
Credit Saint’s fees depend on the level of service you choose. You can pay between $79.99 and $119.99 per month.
How much can Credit Saint raise your credit score?
Results vary from customer to customer. Generally, the worse your credit, the more room it has to increase when issues are removed from your report. Unfortunately, Credit Saint doesn’t publish details such as how much it raises the average customer’s score.
Reviews for Credit Saint
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
4 out of 5 stars(36 Reviews)
Post your review for Credit Saint
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Credit Repair Partners
Credit Saint, CreditRepair.com, Dovly, Lexington Law, Pyramid Credit Repair, Sky Blue Credit, The Credit People, The Credit Pros
|Credit Score Required
|Starting at $79.99/month
|90-day 100% money back guarantee
|Number of Customers Helped
Other Credit Repair Company Reviews