Credit Saint 2019 Review
Originally founded in 2004, Credit Saint and their team of experienced credit experts have assisted tens of thousands of clients with professional credit repair services.
Credit Saint distinguishes itself from the rest of the competition with an industry leading 90-day 100% money back guarantee. If no negative credit report items are able to be removed within 90 days, you'll receive a full refund. After receiving your 100% free credit evaluation, you are paired directly with a dedicated credit team that develops a personalized credit improvement plan to build positive credit history while also removing negative items.
Depending on your specific situation, Credit Saint offers multiple credit repair plans tailored to fit your need and all at different rates. Pricing starts at a very reasonable $59.99/month, which is the lowest monthly cost program out of the top credit repair companies we reviewed.
Credit Saint prides itself on offering top-notch credit education to clients, providing resources to help their customers learn how to settle debts and properly deal with creditors.
Credit Saint Pros
- Fast, legal, and effective credit repair: The vast majority of Credit Saint clients (over 95%) see positive credit changes in the first 45 days (although each individual's case is unique).
- Open 7 days a week until midnight EST: Credit Saint's credit consultants are standing by 7 days a week to help consumers with 100% free no-obligation credit evaluations.
- Industry leading 90-day money back guarantee: If there are no removals, you are eligible for Credit Saint's 90-day 100% money back guarantee. Refunds are limited to payments made for 90 days of service. For example, if you have been enrolled in service for 150 days with no changes to your credit history, the refund is limited to 90 days. All cancellations are prorated, so you can cancel anytime and only pay for the days you received service.
- Top industry accreditations: Credit Saint has been accredited by the BBB with an A+ since 2007, which is an exceptional and rare feat in the credit repair industry.
- Wide range of removals: Credit Saint has transparent policies and assistance in the removal of erroneous items from your credit reports, including charge-offs, collections, judgments, late payments, bankruptcies, inquiries, foreclosures, and identity theft.
- Flexible cancellation policy: You can cancel anytime without added fees.
- 24/7 availability: Credit Saint's specialists are available 24 hours a day through email or online chat, and you can check your progress through Credit Saint's online dashboard whenever you would like.
- One specialized team of consultants: Clients have the same team of credit experts available for help through the credit repair process.
- Multiple plans to fit your needs: Credit Saint offers three plans tailored to your need for credit assistance. Depending on your situation, your monthly payments could start as low as $79.99.
- Credit Saint keeps in touch regularly: Your assigned Credit Saint credit expert personally calls you at least once a month to make sure you are closely updated throughout your credit repair process.
Credit Saint Complaints & Cons
- The initial work fee (ranging from $99 to $195) is higher than or comparable to most other credit repair companies. However, Credit Saint's monthly service prices (especially the $79.99/month Polish plan) are lower than most of their closest competitors such as Lexington Law.
- Credit Saint's services are not available in 9 states (Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Ohio, Oregon, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, and South Carolina).
Credit Saint Versus The Competition
- Credit Saint is one of the few services we reviewed that has a 90-day 100% money back guarantee (longest period out of the companies we reviewed).
- Credit Saint has a A+ rating from the BBB (tied for highest rating).
- Credit Saint's monthly pricing ranges from $79.99 to $119.99 (generally lower than the average credit repair industry pricing range of $99 to $119/month).
Credit Saint Pricing Plans
Following a 100% free initial credit evaluation over the phone, Credit Saint offers three differently priced plans:
- The Polish Plan: This plan disputes late payments, identity theft, charge-offs, collections, and inquiries. This plan has a $99 first work fee and a $79.99/month fee billed at the end of each month.
- The Remodel Plan: This plan covers all of the former perks along with bankruptcies, repossessions, and escalated information requests. There is a first work fee of $99 and a monthly fee of $99.99/month.
- The Clean Slate Plan: This plan is the most comprehensive and covers all the services of the Remodel Plan plus judgment disputes. The first work fee is $195 followed by a $119.99/month fee. It is the only plan that includes Credit Saint's Dispute Avalanche, which challenges all questionable negative items in a client's profile at once.
If you sign up with a friend, relative, or partner, only one person is charged their first work fee while the second is free. The monthly fees remain separate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Credit Saint compare to its competitors?
Credit Saint has the #1 ranked money back guarantee in the credit repair industry. They provide customers with a no questions asked 90-day money back guarantee if there are no removals of negative items.
Although other credit repair companies offer a form of 24/7 availability to check your progress, Credit Saint promises their credit specialists are available to you through email or online chat at all times. Customers will also have communication with the same team of specialists throughout the entire process.
Credit Saint's initial setup costs of $99 to $195 are higher than their competitors, but their monthly billing packages (that start at a cost of $79.99/month) are $10-$60/month lower on average than the majority of other credit repair companies.
How does Credit Saint work to improve my credit?
Following a free consultation from Credit Saint, you must mail, fax, or email proof of your identity (such as a driver's license or social security card) within five days of signing up.
Credit Saint then examines your credit report to find inaccurate and unverifiable items and provides you with unlimited disputes on your behalf with the three credit bureaus. During this process, the bureaus may communicate with you so that you are updated on the process.
Credit Saint works in 45 day cycles. Once you receive new credit reports, which includes deleted items and pending disputes, you must forward the updated documents to Credit Saint within seven days through fax, email, or pictures submitted by your smartphone. The amount of time it takes to make changes is dependent on your credit damage, the program you select, and how quickly you can fax your credit reports to Credit Saint.
Is Credit Saint a legitimate and legal credit repair service?
The Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA) sets tough laws to ensure company compliance and protect consumer rights. For example, the CROA states that no credit repair organization can bill a customer until services are performed. However, many companies (including Credit Saint) charge a setup fee or "first work fee" in order to acquire credit reports.
A for-profit company must also accurately inform you of what they can and cannot do in addition to providing a written contract and allowing the contract to be canceled within three business days of signing. If you ask, a legitimate company will inform you that you have the right to fix your own credit. Companies that guarantee to erase bad credit or raise your credit score by a high amount very quickly is a red flag.
Because Credit Saint follows all of these rules, they are a legitimate and trustworthy credit repair service.
Is this a guaranteed fix for my credit score?
Because of the CROA (Credit Repair Organizations Act), no credit repair company can legally guarantee the removal of bad credit.
However, Credit Saint provides quality education in how to build a balanced credit report as well as assisting with the removal of negative credit report items, generating a customized credit restoration plan to fit your individual situation.
What are Credit Saint's business hours?
From Monday to Friday, Credit Saint is open from 8 AM to 10 PM Central Standard Time.
They are open from 8 AM to 5 PM on Saturdays and are closed on Sundays.
What is Credit Saint's address?
Credit Saint's offices are based out of New Jersey at 250 Pehle Ave #200, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663.
Reviews for Credit Saint
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(2 Reviews)
Post your review for Credit Saint
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Pricing Starting at $79.99/month
- Time in Business 14 Years
- Customer Service Rating
- Moneyback Guarantee 90-day 100% money back guarantee
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
- BBB A+ Accredited
Free Credit ConsultationGet Your Free FICO® Score And Personalized Credit Improvement Strategy Call now for your consultation