Accredited Debt Relief 2023 Review
Since 2011, Accredited Debt Relief has assisted its clients with debt consolidation, debt management, and debt settlement.
Accredited Debt Relief's service providers have a combined 20+ years of experience in the debt relief industry and aims to resolve your debt as quickly as possible and for less than what you owe, settling unsecured debts such as credit cards, medical bills, private student loans, personal loans, and more.
Accredited Debt Relief's services can help reduce pesky collection calls as well as set up a central settlement account to help with debt reduction negotiations. Additionally, it's powered by Beyond Finance, an industry-leading debt resolution company that leverages advanced technology and innovative debt reduction programs to help clients resolve their debt in 12 to 60 months.
To get started, you can visit Accredited Debt Relief's site to enter in the amount of debt you want to settle and your personal contact information. A certified debt specialist will then contact you for a free consultation to take the time to get to know you and your financial situation before explaining how the program works. During this time, they will authorize a soft credit pull and review your credit report.
If Accredited Debt Relief can assist you, you will be called a second time to discuss your options, match you with a program (debt consolidation, debt management, or debt settlement), and guide you through the enrollment process. You will be assigned an account manager who will be your point of contact through the program.
If you enroll in a debt settlement program, you'll open a savings count in your name (and under your control) in which you will make the required monthly program deposits that will go towards paying off your debt, which is based on your total enrolled debt, budget, and goals.
You'll also be required to stop using your credit cards and/or the loan or line of credit the program is targeting. During this time, Accredited Debt Relief's debt resolution negotiators work with your creditors to secure a settlement that helps boost your savings, reduce your total payments, and resolve your debt as quickly as possible.
You'll need to approve each settlement that a creditor agrees to and the funds you've accumulated in your secure, non-interest trust account will pay them off. Your debt will be resolved once you've paid off your creditor in full, which may take anywhere from 2 to 4 years. Initial settlements generally occur within the first 4 to 6 months, but this depends on how much money you can deposit in your account each month.
If none of those options are valid for you, Accredited Debt Relief can help you find a bankruptcy lawyer in the case it's your best option.
Contact Accredited Debt Relief
Phone: 800-497-1965 Hours: Monday - Sunday, 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM PST Email: [email protected] Address: Accredited Debt Relief, LLC 4835 Eastgate Mall San Diego, CA 92121
Accredited Debt Relief Pros
- Top industry accreditations: Accredited Debt Relief is accredited by the AFCC (American Fair Credit Council), IAPDA (International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators), San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the BBB with an A+.
- Very positive customer reviews: As of March 31st, 2020, Accredited Debt Relief currently has a 4.8/5 and 3000+ Great and Excellent rated reviews on Trustpilot (an independent review site), which is 98%+ of their total user reviews.
- High transparency: The website includes detailed information on Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines for debt settlement companies.
- Reasonable fees that are also industry standard: Accredited Debt Relief's fees are typically 18 - 25%.
- No-risk guarantee: You pay nothing to Accredited Debt Relief until your debts have been settled.
- 100% free initial no-obligation consultation: Simply fill out a form on their website to find how out much you could reduce your credit card debts.
- Personalized experience: Clients are provided with one representative through the debt settlement process.
- Works with largest industry leaders: Accredited Debt Relief has successfully negotiated with these credit card companies: Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, Capital One, Citibank, American Express, Sears, USAA, The Home Depot, US Bank, HSBC, GE Capital, Barclays, and OneMain Financial.
- Positive customer service reviews: Past customers praised the representatives on their assistance. Many stated that they felt comfortable with the reps.
- Track your progress: Their personalized online dashboard allows you to check personal progress in real time.
- They accept a minimum $10,000 of unsecured debt. This is significantly lower than the industry standard minimum, which is typically $15,000 for companies like Freedom Debt Relief.
- Experienced Providers: Accredited Debt Relief's partners have over 20 years of experience.
- Endorsed by Kevin Harrington of Shark Tank
- Charitable causes: In addition to providing debt consolidation services, Accredited Debt Relief donates money to charities such as St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, the Wounded Warrior Project, the Salvation Army, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and Father Joe’s Villages.
- Safe and secure website: Accredited Debt Relief uses SSL encryption so your personal information is kept sure online.
Accredited Debt Relief Cons
- Accredited Debt Relief is not available in every state. They currently don't have services in CO, CT, DE, GA, HI, IL, KS, ME, NH, ND, OR, RI, SC, VT, WA or WI.
- The debt settlement process could negatively affect your credit, which can limit future access to loans and credit lines.
- When Accredited Debt Relief is negotiating a settlement, you must stop paying any outstanding balances. This can cause even more debt due to the added interest and fees, and even result in being sued or having overdue accounts to be sent to collections.
- Any forgiven debt is taxable income by the IRS, so you may end up owing more in taxes. However, you can apply for an exemption with Form 982.
- Getting an idea of the cost is difficult since Accredit Debt Relief works with third parties and fees will vary.
- Because Accredited Debt Relief is a matching service, your personal information (minus any sensitive information like your Social Security Number) is shared with its third-party partners so you can expect to receive calls from partner companies. However, you can opt out by calling or emailing their customer service team.
Accredited Debt Relief Pricing
- Accredited Debt Relief offers a free consultation.
- Accredited Debt Relief allows a minimum debt of $10,000.
- Debt settlement fees range from 18% to 25% of the total enrolled debt.
- Debt management fees are $100 to $200.
- Accredited Debt Relief has a no risk guarantee, which is in compliance with FTC regulations that state they cannot charge fees until a settlement agreement is reached. Their teams have negotiated with credit card companies and financial institutions such as Bank of America, Chase, Capital One, and Wells Fargo.
- Your negotiator will collect a fee from your Dedicated Savings account only when 1) you and your creditor have agreed upon a settlement, 2) you’ve made at least one payment towards that settlement, and 3) your settlement has saved you money.
Real Customer Reviews
Accredited Debt Relief has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has an average 4.8 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Sonny was extremely thorough. Very helpful. and knowledgeable. Thank you so much. -Accredited Debt Relief Client
Very courteous and knowledgeable. They made me feel comfortable and enabled me to have a positive outlook. -Accredited Debt Relief Client
Accredited Debt Relief is a highly accredited service that offers personalized service, highly trained representatives, an online dashboard, and online transparency.
With their industry-standard fees of 18-25% of enrolled debt, it is worth checking to see if you are eligible for Accredited Debt Relief's services in your state.
Speak To A Accredited Debt Relief Representative Now(866) 804-6653 Visit Accredited Debt Relief Website
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum debt needed to enroll into Accredited Debt Relief's programs?
The minimum unsecured debt needed to enroll with Accredited Debt Relief is $7,500. Secured debts are not eligible for debt settlement programs.
What are the Accredited Debt Relief's fees for debt reduction services?
Accredited Debt Relief's debt reduction fees range from 18% to 25%.
How soon does Accredited Debt Relief start working with creditors?
On average, 1 to 2 weeks after you’ve signed up for the program. The initial calls will let creditors know that you are entering into a partnership to reduce your debt and also let them know to call Accredited Debt Relief instead of you.
The first settlement usually happens within the first 6 to 9 months of the program. It's also noted that fresh start clients typically see settlements happening faster because they aren’t paying fees until the settlement is negotiated.
What happens if I miss a monthly payment?
In the case you have a financial emergency and cannot make your monthly payment, you should contact Accredited Debt Relief about the situation at least 5 business days ahead of the payment due date. You will not be kicked out of the program, and Accredited Debt Relief will work with you to get you back on track. However, missing payments will delay your debt relief program and could affect possible settlements.
What happens if my creditors try to sue me?
In this case, Accredited Debt Relief might move this account to their priority list. It is also noted that in their experience many lawsuits are never actually filed - they are just wanting a settlement. However, if a lawsuit is filed against you, Accredited Debt Relief can attempt to resolve the account by setting up a specific payment plan.
Reviews for Accredited Debt Relief
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(14 Reviews)
Post your review for Accredited Debt Relief
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Debt Relief Partners
Accredited Debt Relief, American Debt Enders, Consolidated Credit, CuraDebt, Freedom Debt Relief, Pacific Debt Inc
|Credit Score Required||None|
|Pricing||18% - 25% of total debt|
|Minimum Debt Amount||$7,500|
|Number of Customers Helped|
Other Debt Relief Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles