AmOne 2021 Review
Since 1999, AmOne has connected over one million borrowers in need of a personal loan (including unsecured personal loans, peer-to-peer loans, secured personal loans, and short-term loans) to reputable lenders (like Avant, BlueVine, FreedomPlus, and NetCredit) who can best meet their needs.
AmOne's online marketplace allows you to compare multiple personal loan offers that can be used for any purpose, such as debt consolidation, home improvement, medical expenses, moving, education, and more. To be eligible for a loan from AmOne, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
To apply, you simply need to visit their site and enter the following information:
- Your estimated credit score
- The type of loan you are looking for
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Phone number
- Zip code
- Housing information (own or rent)
- Employment status
- Annual income (before taxes)
- Total credit card debt
- Whether or not you have filed for bankruptcy
After you have submitted the form and after a soft pull (which does not damage your credit), you will be contacted by AmOne within five to fifteen minutes and be presented with your potential loan offers. In the case you don't qualify, you can contact AmOne for additional assistance, options, or solutions such as credit repair, debt management assistance, and debt settlement services.
If you decide to follow through with an offer, you can complete the application process on the lender's website and receive your funds soon after -- sometimes in as little as one business day.
Website: www.amone.com Phone: 1-800-781-5187 Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am to 9 pm, Saturday 9 am to 5 pm ET Address: AmOne Corp. 12270 SW 3rd Street, Suite #400 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33325
- Accredited service: AmOne is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating.
- Safe and secure: AmOne never stores your personal information (like date of birth or social security number) during the application process.
- No credit score impact to check your loan options
- Loans are available for all credit scores
- Individuals can apply with a cosigner
- Nationwide service
- Overwhelmingly positive reviews: AmOne's has almost entirely positive reviews on sites such as Trustpilot (9.5 out of 10 over 800+ reviews as of March 7th, 2020). Customers praised their customer service, speed, and ease of the application process.
- 100% free and fast service: One quick application allows you to be connected with multiple lenders in a matter of minutes
- Great customer service and US-based live support
- AmOne's partner loans may come with potentially high interest rates.
- Finding detailed information on AmOne's website about its specific partners, rates, and terms is difficult.
- Because AmOne distributes your information to multiple lenders so that you can receive loan offers, you may receive multiple unsolicited phone calls. However, you can opt out by emailing [email protected] after you have submitted your application.
- AmOne's service is free to use, although you may be charged fees through your lender.
- AmOne's marketplace offers personal loans up from $1,000 to $50,000.
- Interest rates are fixed.
- APRs start as low as 6.78%. Individuals with excellent credit scores (750+) generally receive the best rates.
- Loan rates, terms, and fees (including origination fees, late fees, and prepayment fees) vary depending on the lender.
- Some lenders may offer discounts if you sign up for autopay.
If you're in need of a personal loan and want to compare your potential offers, AmOne is a great way to do so.
Their quick application, fast funding, and great customer service make it worthwhile to check out their services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sets AmOne apart from other personal loan marketplaces?
Rather than providing the loans directly, AmOne has a marketplace of lenders that can meet the needs of their borrowers.
AmOne's personal loans marketplace is open to borrowers with all credit types. These loans include peer-to-peer loans, unsecured loans, short-term loans, and secured loans.
What types of financial services can AmOne help match me with?
Their services include more than just personal loans: they can even find additional financial help such as business loans, credit repair, debt settlement, and debt consolidation services.
AmOne has a US based staff of loan experts who are available for no-obligation phone consultations to help you find the right company for your situation.
Is my information kept secure by AmOne?
Yes. AmOne protects your information with SSL security and meets TRUSTe's privacy certification standards.
Reviews for AmOne
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(6 Reviews)
Post your review for AmOne
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Personal Loans Partners
5KFunds, AmOne, BadCreditLoans.com, Credible Personal Loans, EVEN Financial, Fiona, LendingTree Personal Loans, LoansUnder36, Monevo, Next Day Personal Loan, PersonalLoans.com, Upgrade
|Credit Score Required||500|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100|
|Max Loan Amount||$50,000|
Other Personal Loans Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles