AmOne 2023 Review
Since 1999, AmOne has connected over one million borrowers in need of a personal loan (including unsecured personal loans, peer-to-peer loans, secured personal loans, and short-term loans) to reputable lenders (like Avant, BlueVine, FreedomPlus, and NetCredit) who can best meet their needs.
AmOne's online marketplace allows you to compare multiple personal loan offers that can be used for any purpose, such as debt consolidation, home improvement, medical expenses, moving, education, and more.
- Accredited service: AmOne is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating.
- Safe and secure: AmOne never stores your personal information (like date of birth or social security number) during the application process.
- No credit score impact to check your loan options
- Loans are available for all credit scores
- Individuals can apply with a cosigner
- Nationwide service
- Overwhelmingly positive reviews: AmOne's has almost entirely positive reviews on sites such as Trustpilot (9.5 out of 10 over 800+ reviews as of March 7th, 2020). Customers praised their customer service, speed, and ease of the application process.
- 100% free and fast service: One quick application allows you to be connected with multiple lenders in a matter of minutes
- Great customer service and US-based live support
- AmOne's partner loans may come with potentially high interest rates.
- Finding detailed information on AmOne's website about its specific partners, rates, and terms is difficult.
- Because AmOne distributes your information to multiple lenders so that you can receive loan offers, you may receive multiple unsolicited phone calls. However, you can opt out by emailing [email protected] after you have submitted your application.
How Does AmOne Work?
AmOne is a personal loan marketplace that helps match borrowers with lenders. That means that it does not offer loans itself.
Instead, when you apply for a loan, Amone personal loans reviews your financial and credit profiles, then sends your information to some of its partner lenders. It chooses those lenders based on their willingness to lend money to people like you.
Once AmOne sends your info to its partners, those lenders will generate loan offers for you. That gives you the chance to review multiple loan options and choose the one with the best interest rates and fees.
AmOne focused on personal loans. Personal loans are highly flexible loans that don’t require any collateral. You can use them for almost any purpose.
A few of the reasons that AmOne outlines for applying for a loan include:
Though AmOne specifically mentions these reasons for a loan, you can use an AmOne personal loan for many other purposes.
How to Qualify for an AmOne Personal Loan?
One of the reasons that many people want to work with AmOne is that the site matches borrowers with lenders that are likely to work with them. If you’re struggling to qualify for a loan, AmOne might be able to help.
Because AmOne works with a network of lenders rather than offering loans itself, it does not publish minimum requirements for things like credit score and income. Instead, those requirements will depend on the lender you’re matched with.
As with any loan, the more appealing you can make yourself as a borrower, the better your odds of qualifying for a loan. Try to have at least fair credit, a score of about 600 or more. Also try to keep your overall debt and debt-to-income ratios low to give yourself the best chance of qualifying.
How to Apply for an AmOne Personal Loan?
To apply for a loan from AmOne, you’ll need to visit the company’s site and provide the following information.
- Your estimated credit scores
- The type of loan you are looking for
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Phone number
- Zip code
- Housing information (own or rent)
- Employment status
- Annual income (before taxes)
- Total credit card debt
- Whether or not you have filed for bankruptcy
After you have submitted the form and after a soft pull on your credit, (which does not damage your credit), you will be contacted by AmOne within five to fifteen minutes and be presented with your potential loan offers. In the case you don't qualify, you can contact AmOne for additional assistance, options, or solutions such as credit repair, debt management assistance, and debt settlement services.
If you decide to follow through with an offer, you can complete the application process on the lender's website and receive your funds soon after -- sometimes in as little as one business day.
Terms & Requirements
AmOne keeps its requirements simple, the only requirements you need to meet before applying are:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
Of course, the lenders will consider factors such as your credit score and income when deciding whether you qualify.
- AmOne's service is free to use, although you may be charged fees through your lender.
- AmOne's marketplace offers personal loans up from $1,000 to $50,000.
- Interest rates are fixed.
- APRs start as low as 6.78%. Individuals with excellent credit scores (750+) generally receive the best rates.
- Loan rates, terms, and fees (including origination fees, late fees, and prepayment fees) vary depending on the lender.
- Some lenders may offer discounts if you sign up for autopay.
For Whom AmOne is Good?
AmOne can be a good source of personal loans for almost anyone. Because it works with a large network of lenders, it can appeal to people with both strong credit and poor credit.
People with good credit can benefit from using AmOne to get multiple loan offers. That gives them the opportunity to compare interest rates and fees and to choose the loan with the lowest cost or most manageable monthly payment.
Because AmOne only involves one application to get multiple loan offers, it’s an easy way to shop around for a deal.
People with poor credit can benefit from the fact that AmOne will try to match them with lenders that are willing to work with borrowers like them. That can help them find a willing lender, even if they’ve had trouble qualifying for loans elsewhere.
AmOne Personal Loan Alternatives
AmOne is just one of many personal loan options for people in need of a loan. Though the site helps you shop around by matching you with multiple lenders, it can be a good idea to shop around on your own.
Some other places to check are:
AmOne Customer Reviews
Overall from our analysis of sources on the web such as TrustPilot, the BBB, and ConsumerAffairs, we found that AMOne excels at:
- Exceptional Customer Service: Many customers praised the company for their exemplary customer service. They highlighted attributes such as patience, friendliness, professionalism, and a willingness to listen to their concerns and provide solutions. Specific staff members were recognized for going above and beyond to ensure customers had a positive experience.
- Efficiency and Ease of Process: Several reviews commented on the speed and simplicity of the loan process. Customers appreciated the quick responses, easy directions, the ability to self-verify income, and swift funds transfer. The process was described as ""quick and easy,"" with some mentioning that they didn't even need to speak to anyone.
- Trustworthiness and Credibility: The company was frequently lauded for its honesty, integrity, and security. Customers felt comfortable doing business with them, with terms like ""honest,"" ""trustworthy,"" and ""legit"" frequently appearing in reviews. The company's prompt and appreciative responses to the reviews further emphasized their commitment to customer satisfaction."
However we found that consumers had the following types of complaints:
- Misleading Practices and Bait & Switch: Many customers felt that the company was not transparent or honest about the services they provided. Instead of directly offering loans, customers were often redirected to other services such as debt consolidation or credit repair, leading to feelings of deception.
- Poor Communication: Several reviews pointed out issues with customer service, including representatives who were not helpful, didn't answer questions, or were even rude. There were also complaints about excessive communication, such as frequent unwanted emails or calls.
- Issues with Loan Approval and Funds Transfer: Multiple reviews highlighted problems related to loan approval, either not getting approved despite initial indications or experiencing delays in the deposit of approved loan amounts. Some customers also felt that the company's practices took advantage of those in desperate financial situations by offering high rates.
Ultimately, the choice is yours. These platforms have a proven track record of offering a variety of personal loans and financial solutions. Whether you have excellent credit or poor credit, they’ll be able to help you find what you’re looking for.
If you're in need of a personal loan and want to compare your potential offers, AmOne is a great way to do so.
Their quick application, fast funding, and great customer service make it worthwhile to check out their services.
Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am to 9 pm, Saturday 9 am to 5 pm ET
Address: AmOne Corp. 12270 SW 3rd Street, Suite #400 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33325
Frequently Asked Questions
What sets AmOne apart from other personal loan marketplaces?
Rather than providing the loans directly, AmOne has a marketplace of lenders that can meet the needs of their borrowers.
AmOne's personal loans marketplace is open to borrowers with all credit types. These loans include peer-to-peer loans, unsecured loans, short-term loans, and secured loans.
What types of financial services can AmOne help match me with?
Their services include more than just personal loans: they can even find additional financial help such as business loans, credit repair, debt settlement, and debt consolidation services.
AmOne has a US based staff of loan experts who are available for no-obligation phone consultations to help you find the right company for your situation.
Is my information kept secure by AmOne?
Yes. AmOne protects your information with SSL security and meets TRUSTe's privacy certification standards.
Is AmOne personal loan legit?
Yes, AmOne loans is legit. The company helps match you to lenders that are willing to offer personal loans.
Does AmOne do a hard pull?
AmOne does not do a hard pull on your credit when you apply to receive loan offers. Once you choose a lender and complete the full loan process, that lender will do a hard pull.
Does AmOne pull your credit?
AmOne does a soft pull on your credit when you submit your initial application. The hard pull only happens when you complete the loan process with one of its partner lenders.
What kind of company is AmOne?
AmOne is a loan marketplace, matching borrowers with lenders based on the lender’s willingness to lend to people with similar credit and financial profiles.
Reviews for AmOne
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(6 Reviews)
Post your review for AmOne
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Personal Loans Partners
5KFunds , AmOne , BadCreditLoans.com , Credible Personal Loans , EVEN Financial , Fiona , LendingTree Personal Loans , LightStream , LoansUnder36 , Monevo , PersonalLoans.com , Upgrade
|Credit Score Required||500|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100|
|Max Loan Amount||$50,000|
Other Personal Loans Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles