Gravity Lending 2023 Review
In a Nutshell
Gravity Lending is an online marketplace that connects you with other lenders for the best rate and terms, all with no fees or hidden costs.
Their online application process is fast and easy, and funding happens quickly. If you're looking to refinance your auto loan from the comfort of your home, Gravity Lending may be a very good option for you.
- Auto refinancing rates as low as 1.99% APR
- Apply in minutes, complete process from home
- Simple online application
- Zero fees or hidden costs
- Nationwide lending network
- Average savings of $121 monthly and $2609 overall
- Gravity Lending educates their clients on the refunds you should be receiving through a refinance
- No car payments for up to 90 days
- 1 point of contact; no annoying sales calls from multiple companies
- A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with a 4.96 out of 5 rating over 692 customer reviews (as of 6/10/2022)
- Not a direct lender
- Minimum loan amount of $10,000, max year model 2010, max mileage is 150,000
- Min Combined Application Income of $2,000 (combined as in all income for all applicants on the loan request)
- No commercial vehicles, only personal auto loans
Gravity Lending at a Glance
- Loan types: Auto, Personal
- Loan amounts available: $10,000-$180,000
- Repayment terms: 24 - 84 months
- APR: From 1.99%
- Minimum credit score: 620
- Best for: Fast and no-hassle auto loan refinancing
Gravity Lending is best for those who want a quick and easy process to refinance their auto loan. They work with a variety of lenders to find only your best offers, then they let you make the decision before they handle the rest of the loan transfer for you and the lender. Who said refinancing wasn’t easy?
Gravity Lending Features
You’ll get some of the best rates and simplest terms on the market. This is because Gravity has relationships with some of the most respected financial institutions in the U.S., and uses them to compete for your business -- putting you in the driver’s seat. The big difference is that Gravity Lending doesn’t charge fees or include hidden costs that take away from your savings.
There is more to love about Gravity Lending though -- you will have a single point of contact so you don’t have to suffer through dozens of annoying sales calls to find your best offer. Also, their process process is streamlined (more on this below) and funding happens fast. So essentially, you can refinance your auto loan in a matter of minutes without leaving your couch.
Gravity also offers low cost, high quality protection on your loan. First, you’ll be eligible to receive Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) which is designed to pay the difference of what full coverage insurance will not in a total loss insurance claim. You’ll also be eligible for a Vehicle Service Contract (VSC), which continues to pay for your vehicle repairs even after your vehicle is out of warranty. Finally, Gravity offers Depreciation Protection, which pays back your equity in a total loss; great for people that put a large down payment or got an amazing deal on their vehicle, and don’t want to lose that investment.
Gravity Lending Highlights:
- Fast,simple, and convenient loan process
- Excellent rates and lending terms
- Single Point of Contact
- They shop, you decide
- Expedited funding
- Additional protection
- Multiple loan options
- 4.9 Average Review Score
The application process with Gravity Lending is easy, and there are four steps you need to take:
- Contact information. You fill out your basic contact information such as your name, email, and phone number.
- Loan request information. Enter your vehicle make, model, and year, as well as mileage, estimated payoff amount, and VIN number (optional).
- Applicant information. Fill out a loan application with your detailed information, such as your date of birth, Social Security Number, residential information, and employment information.
- Disclosures and submit your application. The final step is to read their disclosures and give Gravity Lending permission to run a soft pull of your credit, at which point you’ll be presented with loan options if you’re approved.
- The entire process takes about 5 minutes, assuming you have the information mentioned above handy.
Get your savings how you want it. Options and flexibility are key to how the Gravity Lending team empowers the client to take the power away from the banks. Gravity Lending allows clients to customize their repayment terms. Some clients are more concerned with cash flow, so Gravity Lending can help you figure out exactly how low you can get your payment without paying more overall. Alternatively, if you only want to pay less interest and are comfortable with your payment, Gravity Lending can help structure a shorter loan to maximize your overall interest savings.
Help & Support
Gravity Lending has stated business hours of 8am to 6pm CST Monday to Friday. They make it easy to contact them in a variety of ways.
First, you can contact them directly by calling 888-489-6411. You can also contact them on social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Or you can email them at [email protected]
Overall, we’re impressed with Gravity Lending. They’re a newer company (founded in 2015), but already have a stellar rating with the Better Business Bureau and excellent customer reviews (4.9 user average on Google). If you’re looking purely for an auto refinance and you want a fast and easy process, Gravity Lending is a great choice.
3432 Greystone Dr, Ste 200 Austin, TX 78731
Frequently Asked Questions
How Safe Is Gravity Lending To Use?
Gravity Lending is a regulated lender and must follow the same guidelines as any major bank. While no one can entirely prevent malicious attacks and hacking, they do take every measure they can to protect your secure information.
Your information is safeguarded through encryption and firewalls to prevent unauthorized usage. Also, only those who need to see your information will (i.e., lenders willing to give you a loan).
Reviews for Gravity Lending
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(3 Reviews)
Post your review for Gravity Lending
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Auto Refinance Partners
Auto Approve, Autopay, Gravity Lending, iLending, RateGenius
|Credit Score Required||620|
|Pricing||Free to apply|
|Number of Customers Helped||200,000|
Other Auto Refinance Company Reviews