PrivacyGuard 2019 Review
Privacy Guard allows you to access your credit reports from all three bureaus, daily monitoring of your credit file, and email alerts when changes are detected in your credit score. They offer identity theft protection services and access to fraud recovery specialists who assist you in the case your identity is compromised.
You can register for a 14 day $1 trial to receive access for all three credit reports, but you are billed after the free trial is over. To sign up, you need to provide your name, address, date of birth, social security number, and credit card to confirm your identity.
If you are not satisfied with the monthly service, you can cancel at any time.
- PrivacyGuard currently holds an A- with the Better Business Bureau
- Three bureau credit reports
- Daily credit monitoring
- Monthly credit score tracking
- Toll-free 24/7 phone support
- Support for victims of identity fraud
- Privacy guard Android app
- Experian ScoreX Plus score tracking
- Receive alerts
- Assistance in credit disputes
- Identity fraud scanning
- Users do not receive their FICO Scores or the credit bureau scores. The scores received are from CreditXpert Scores, which is not used by lenders.
- Privacy Guard does not provide identity theft insurance.
- Some users reported difficult to cancel membership and stated receiving a refund for unsatisfactory service was difficult.
PrivacyGuard offers a $1 fee for a 14 day trial, and $19.99/month until the service is canceled.
Although PrivacyGuard offers good credit monitoring services, they are lacking in score tracking and identity theft insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the trial period?
There is a 14 day trial period.
How frequently do they update my credit score?
Customers receive daily credit monitoring.
What other services do they provide?
PrivacyGuard offers some identity theft protection services, but no identity theft insurance.
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Year Founded 1973
- Pricing $19.99/month
- Trial Period 14 days
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Free Credit ConsultationGet Your Free FICO® Score And Personalized Credit Improvement Strategy Call now for your consultation