American Debt Enders 2020 Review
American Debt Enders is a for-profit debt counseling program (operated by Grace Unlimited LLC) that offers free credit counseling to determine the best strategy for your unsecured debt relief needs.
Since 2007, American Debt Enders has assisted customers with finding the solution to all their needs in one place by referring them to reputable debt organizations that assist with the following services:
- Debt consolidation
- Professional consultations
- A non-profit debt consolidation program
- Federal and private student loan relief
- A free FDCPA violations program to recover money from FDCPA violations
- A unique debt dispute program with full legal protection and credit restoration
- Solutions for medical bills, business debt, unsecured loans, credit cards, collections, repossessions, student debt, IRS tax debt, and payday loan debt relief
American Debt Enders does not directly charge any fees for their services; instead, their affiliates and partnered companies will set their own fees and terms, so be sure to thoroughly research each company before signing up with them.
Contact American Debt Enders
Website: www.americandebtenders.com Email: [email protected] Phone: 855-259-9684 Address: American Debt Enders 265 Sunrise Hwy Suite 1-#250 Rockville Centre, NY 11570
American Debt Enders Pros
- Unique debt dispute program: American Debt Enders offers a special debt dispute program (not a debt settlement, modification, or negotiation program) through their sister company Infinity Consumer Services. Customers can qualify with as little as $2000 of unsecured debt, and the program allows for full legal coverage (should any creditor legal action occur), full elimination of the debt (90% of the time), and complimentary enrollment into a credit restoration program upon finishing the program. Call (855) 259-9684 today to see if you qualify and to learn more details.
- Transparency: American Debt Enders has an informative website which lists important information, such as their services, referrals, and debt partners. They even include an educational blog and a comprehensive FAQ section on their website that covers everything from different types of debt to enrolling in debt management programs.
- Free consultation: American Debt Enders offers a 100% free no-obligation consultation through Peak Legal Advocates to connect you with an affiliated program and a licensed lawyer who practices in your state.
- Licensed attorneys: All debt dispute cases are handled by licensed attorneys with full legal coverage.
- Nationwide services: American Debt Enders services are available nationwide depending on the program.
American Debt Enders Cons
- American Debt Enders and Grace Unlimited LLC are not listed with TrustPilot or accredited by the BBB, AFCC, or IAPDA.
- Due to the referral nature of their services, American Debt Enders cannot offer any direct guarantees.
- While we appreciate their informative website, the American Debt Enders webpage is rather difficult to navigate due to the number of links that are spread throughout the page. The same amount of information would be more helpful for potential consumers if it were laid out in a more organized fashion.
American Debt Enders Pricing
- Consultations are free. American Debt Enders does not charge any fees for its services (referring consumers to their affiliates).
- American Debt Enders requires clients to have a minimum debt of $2,000.
- Debt disputes tend to be 20% less expensive than debt settlement.
- The Debt Dispute Program is usually resolved in 12 to 18 months, no matter the program length.
- Because you are referred to affiliates, your terms, rates, and amounts will vary with each company.
- Their program length is around 60 months and varies depending on the individual.
As of May 2020, American Debt Enders has a 3.5/5 based on 14 reviews on Trustpilot.
Super honest and super great company that got me out of a jam and was always there for me with my many questions. Had a great experience and would highly recommend them to Anyone. -September 2019
This company has helped me more than I imagined. I feel good knowing that there are people helping me. Everyone is nice. -September 2019
Just got off the phone with a man named John called in nervous because I got a phone call threatening legal action and being 100% honest I wasn’t educated about how the process worked. He explained it perfectly so happy I called before giving out any information or signing a contract! -September 2019
Please call! Free advise! Don’t be afraid like I was! Hi my name isLeticia and I just spoke to John. I have to THANK YOU for being a company that’s honest and not out to steal from you. Other companies just want to get you in more debt. Mr. John, God Bless him! Just gave me the best advise and didn’t cost me a cent. If you are worried about your debt, please call this company, you won’t regret it. Thank you! -July 2019
Although they do not provide services directly, American Debt Enders takes care of all your debt needs by connecting you with affiliates who are best qualified to handle your individual case. Even though they are not BBB, IAPDA, or AFCC accredited, there are very few consumer complaints. However, we do recommend thoroughly researching the companies that you have been referred to before enrolling in any services.
Speak To A American Debt Enders Representative Now(855) 259-9684 Visit American Debt Enders Website
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum debt needed to enroll with American Debt Enders?
The minimum unsecured debt amount needed to enroll with American Debt Enders is $5,000.
Can I use my credit cards while I am enrolled with American Debt Enders?
All of your credit cards enrolled in the debt management program will be closed. However, your debt counselor may advise you to keep one or two cards out of the debt program in case of an emergency.
What are the minimum qualifications to enroll in American Debt Enders?
You must have a minimum of $5,000 in debt to qualify for debt management programs. American Debt Enders' unique debt dispute program requires only $2,000 of debt to qualify (lowest level of debt required among their competitors, Freedom Debt Relief for example requires $15,000 of unsecured debt).
What types of debt can American Debt Enders help with?
American Debt Enders can assist consumers with any unsecured debt except for IRS issues, student loans, or payday loans.
How long will it take to get out of debt with a debt settlement program?
This is up to you and depends on what you can afford for your monthly payment.
How will I know my payments are going to my creditors?
If you enroll in a personal debt management program, you will receive your monthly statements from each creditor. You will also have a customer service representative assigned to you for any assistance you may need.
Are my funds kept secure if I enroll in a debt settlement program through American Debt Enders?
If you are enrolled in a debt settlement program, your funds will be held in a secured account. You will be notified as settlements are made with creditors.
Will my credit be affected by a debt management or debt relief program from American Debt Enders?
While a debt management program is not factored into your credit score, some creditors may place a statement on your credit report stating "account managed by DMP."
The debt settlement program offered by American Debt Enders is designed to protect your credit report by having creditors remove negative items from your credit report as settlements are made.
Reviews for American Debt Enders
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(1 Reviews)
Post your review for American Debt Enders
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Debt Relief Partners
Accredited Debt Relief, American Debt Enders, Consolidated Credit, CuraDebt, Freedom Debt Relief, Pacific Debt Inc
|Credit Score Required||None|
|Minimum Debt Amount||$2,000|
|Number of Customers Helped|
Other Debt Relief Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles