American Debt Enders 2019 Review
American Debt Enders is a for-profit debt counseling program (operated by Grace Unlimited LLC) that offers free credit counseling to determine your unsecured debt relief needs.
Since 2007, American Debt Enders has assisted customers with finding the solution to all their needs in one place by referring them to reputable debt organizations that assist with the following services:
- Debt consolidation
- Professional consultations
- A non-profit debt consolidation program
- Federal and private student loan relief
- A free FDCPA violations program to recover money from FDCPA violations
- A unique debt dispute program with full legal protection and credit restoration
- Solutions for medical bills, business debt, unsecured loans, credit cards, collections, repossessions, student debt, IRS tax debt
American Debt Enders does not charge any fees for their services; instead, their affiliates will set their own fees and terms, so be sure to thoroughly research each company before signing up with them.
Contact American Debt Enders: Website: www.americandebtenders.com Email: [email protected] Phone: (855) 259-9684 Address: American Debt Enders 265 Sunrise Hwy Suite 1-#250 Rockville Centre, NY 11570
American Debt Enders Pros
- Unique debt dispute program: American Debt Enders offers a special debt dispute program (not a debt settlement, modification, or negotiation program) through their sister company Infinity Consumer Services. Customers can qualify with as little as $2000 of unsecured debt, and the program allows for full legal coverage (should any creditor legal action occur), full elimination of the debt (90% of the time), and complimentary enrollment into a credit restoration program upon finishing the program. Call (855) 259-9684 today to see if you qualify and to learn more details.
- Transparency: American Debt Enders has an informative website which lists important information, such as their services, referrals, and debt partners. They even include an educational blog and a comprehensive FAQ section on their website that covers everything from different types of debt to enrolling in debt management programs.
- Free consultation: American Debt Enders offers a free consultation through Peak Legal Advocates to connect you with an affiliate program and a licensed lawyer who practices in your state.
- Licensed attorneys: All debt dispute cases are handled by licensed attorneys with full legal coverage.
American Debt Enders Cons
- American Debt Enders and Grace Unlimited LLC are not listed with TrustPilot or accredited by the BBB, AFCC, or IAPDA.
- Due to their referral service, American Debt Enders cannot offer any guarantees.
- While we appreciate their informative website, it is rather difficult to navigate due to the number of links that are spread throughout the page. The same amount of information would be more helpful for potential consumers if it were laid out in a more organized fashion.
- American Debt Enders services are available nationwide depending on the program.
American Debt Enders Pricing
- American Debt Enders requires clients to have a minimum of $5,000 in unsecured debt, such as credit cards, department store cards, medical bills, or repossessions.
- Debt disputes tend to be 20% less expensive than debt settlement.
- The Debt Dispute Program is usually resolved in 12 to 18 months, no matter the program length.
- Because you are referred to affiliates, your terms, rates, and amounts will vary with each company.
- Their program length is around 60 months and varies depending on the individual.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum debt needed to enroll?
The minimum debt needed to enroll for American Debt Enders is $5,000.
Can I use my credit cards while I am enrolled?
All of your credit cards enrolled in the debt management program will be closed. However, your debt counselor may advise you to keep one or two cards out of the debt program in case of an emergency.
What are the qualifications for these programs?
You must have a minimum of $5,000 in debt to qualify for debt management programs. American Debt Enders' debt dispute program requires only $2,000 of debt to qualify.
Reviews for American Debt Enders
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
Post your review for American Debt Enders
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Year Founded 2006
- Minimum Debt Amount $5,000
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Free Credit ConsultationGet Your Free FICO® Score And Personalized Credit Improvement Strategy Call now for your consultation