BadCreditLoans.com 2020 Review
Since 1998, BadCreditLoans.com has connected borrowers with bad credit to a network of online lenders. This free service allows you to receive unsecured short-term loans for emergencies at any time regardless of your credit score.
To submit a request for a loan from BadCreditLoans.com, you must meet a few preliminary requirements:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid checking account in your name
- Have a source of steady income
Submitting a request for a loan through BadCreditLoans.com is simple and a loan decision only takes a few minutes.
To see if you can be connected with BadCreditLoans.com's trusted lender partners, you only have to fill out a form online with some of your basic information and documentation that includes:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Credit score (even though there are no minimum credit requirements)
- The loan reason and amount requested
- Bank account information
- Employment and income information, whether it’s from a job, disability, or Social Security benefits
- Photo ID information from your driver’s license or passport
Once you submit your loan request and you are connected with a lender, you can review the loan offer and decide if it works for you. Because BadCreditLoans.com is not a direct lender, these loan terms, rates, payments, and fees vary depending on your lender. These loans do not require collateral or a security deposit, but lenders will verify your information and will most likely do a hard pull on your credit, which does affect it slightly.
If you choose to follow through, you can sign your loan agreement with an electronic signature and your funds can be directly deposited into your checking account in as little as one business day, depending on how quickly your bank handles transactions.
Phone: 800-245-5626 Email: [email protected] Address: BadCreditLoans.com 2661 N Pearl St. #431 Tacoma, WA 98407
- Multiple services: BadCreditLoans.com offers additional services aside from personal loans by helping consumers find credit cards, business loans, car loans, student loans, and mortgages.
- Protects your personal and financial information: Your personal information is kept safe by BadCreditLoans.com's industry-standard SSL encryption technology.
- No loan request fee: Using the BadCreditLoans.com service is 100% completely free.
- Fast decision: You can receive loan decision in just a matter of minutes.
- You can receive your funds in as little as one business day.
- Educational resources: BadCreditLoans.com has a series of articles with extra information on financial topics to help you navigate your financial needs.
- Depending on your state of residence, you may not be eligible for BadCreditLoans.com's loan marketplace services.
- Once you submit your information, you agree to release it to their network of lenders who can then contact you through phone, email, or mail. Many applicants stated that they received offers from lenders even after they had chosen one.
- BadCreditLoans.com lacks BBB accreditation.
- Interest rates can be high. We recommend not taking any loans over 35.99%.
- Using BadCreditLoans.com's loan request form is free.
- BadCreditLoans.com’s lenders offer loans between $500 and $5,000.
- APRs range from 5.99% to 35.99%.
- Repayment terms range from 3 to 60 months.
- All loans are unsecured and do not require any collateral.
- Your loan interest rates and fees depend on your lender. Most lenders will charge a financing fee and late fees for any missed payments.
BadCreditLoans.com is a free online service that connects borrowers with bad credit to a network of lenders in order to fund short-term loans for emergencies. While we like their large option of lenders, we would advise potential borrowers to steer clear of any interest rates higher than 35.99%.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does BadCreditLoans.com compare to other lenders and marketplaces?
The BadCreditLoans.com marketplace is unique in the fact that they do not have a minimum credit score requirement and they specifically offer loan products to consumers with bad credit.
How do I know if I qualify for BadCreditLoans.com?
Individuals who are eligible for BadCreditLoans.com must be a US citizen, over 18 years of age, have a valid checking account, and a steady source of income. Guidelines for specific lenders may vary.
Is BadCreditLoans.com safe to use?
Yes. BadCreditLoans.com is a legitimate online lending service that uses industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information.
What are BadCreditLoans.com's business hours?
BadCreditLoans.com can be contacted 24/7 at any time day or night.
Reviews for BadCreditLoans.com
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
Post your review for BadCreditLoans.com
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Personal Loans Partners
5KFunds, AmOne, BadCreditLoans.com, Credible Personal Loans, EVEN Financial, Fiona, LendingTree Personal Loans, LoansUnder36, Monevo, Next Day Personal Loan, PersonalLoans.com, SoFi, Upgrade
|Credit Score Required||Any|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$500|
|Max Loan Amount||$10,000|
Other Personal Loans Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles