Lexington Law 2021 Review
As trusted leaders in the credit repair industry, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with experienced and professional credit repair.
Lexington Law is a law firm and one of the only credit repair companies with licensed attorneys and paralegals working towards the goal of helping you have a fair and accurate credit report.
Lexington Law can remove unfair or inaccurate items from your credit report, including late payments, judgments, charge-offs, identity theft, foreclosures, identity theft, repossessions, bankruptcies, liens, loans, and collections.
Once you enroll in the program of your choice, Lexington Law pulls your credit reports from the three credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) and performs a thorough analysis of your credit report to identify, dispute, and remove erroneous items. In order to keep you informed and up to date during the process, they provide 24/7 support and allow you to see your credit repair progress through an online client portal.
Contact Lexington Law
Phone: 833-333-8277 Hours: Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm MST
Lexington Law Pros
- Recognized industry leader: Lexington Law's network of lawyers has assisted over 500,000 customers. Lexington Law is recognized across the industry as trusted leaders in credit repair. Lexington Law assisted their clients with removing over 10 million inaccurate items from their credit reports in 2017 alone.
- Free personalized credit consultation: For all first time callers, Lexington Law provides complimentary free access to TransUnion credit report summaries as well as a free credit report review and recommended solutions.
- No contracts: You have the freedom to use Lexington Law's services on a month-to-month basis and are free to cancel anytime.
- Established history: Lexington Law has helped hundreds of thousands of people for over a decade, so you can be sure you are in trusted and experienced hands.
- Wide range of removable items: Collections, charge-offs, liens, loans, bankruptcies, foreclosures, judgments, late payments, repossessions, identity theft, foreclosures, and more can be removed from your credit report and save you thousands of dollars in interest.
- Transparently track your results anytime: Lexington Law keeps you informed on any progress through a mobile app and online account that is accessible 24/7.
Lexington Law Cons
- While many clients report successful results, there is not a money back guarantee if this is not the case.
- Some customers also reported that the process of seeing items removed took more time than other credit repair companies.
- There is only a monthly payment option rather than a pay-per-deletion method.
Lexington Law Pricing
Following a free initial evaluation, Lexington Law offers three plans for credit repair that range from $89.95 to $129.95.
- Concord Standard: This plan is $89.95/month and provides bureau disputes and credit interventions.
- Concord Premier: This plan is $109.95/month, and provides bureau disputes, credit interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion alerts.
- Premier Plus: At $129.95/month and Lexington Law's most popular plan, Premier Plus provides the same comprehensive benefits as Concord Premier, along with cease and desist letters, FICO® score tracking, identity protection, and personal finance tools.
Depending on the state, a one-time work fee will be charged 5 to 15 days after signing up. Clients are offered a one-time $50 discount for active military and a one-time 50% friend and family discount.
If you are not satisfied with their services you may cancel anytime, although a final payment will be charged after cancellation for any previous work performed.
Lexington Law Past Customer Reviews
"Lexington Law exceeded my expectations by bringing my credit score up over the last year. I have met my 'score goal' within such a short amount of time. I would recommend Lexington Law to anyone looking to improve/repair their credit." -Jon L. from Killen, AL
"From the beginning, Lexington Law's professionalism, expertise, and care in handling my credit report was exceptional. They provided me with regular updates of activity on my credit report that had either positive or negative effects on my credit rating. My paralegal was available to answer any questions I had and was more than willing to explain the credit repair process and features on my personalized dashboard." -Marcus B. from Tampa, FL
"After trying on my own to improve my credit score (for over a year and a half), I looked into using Lexington Law. I was trying to buy a home, but with limited income, a good credit score was needed. Working with Lexington Law, within 3 months my score went up enough to qualify for a home loan. Thank YOU!!" -Janet J. from Franklin, IN
We rate Lexington Law as #2 in the credit repair business due to the expertise of their network of lawyers and their established history helping over 500,000 clients with credit repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Lexington Law compare to its competitors?
Lexington Law is an established and experienced credit repair service that we rank number #2 in the credit repair industry. They have been in business for over a decade and in 2017 alone, they removed over 10 million erroneous credit report items for clients, which is the highest in the industry.
They are also one of the few credit repair services that offer their services in all 50 states. Lexington Law serves the most clients in the nation and has been in business since 1991.
What does the free credit consultation from Lexington Law include?
First time callers to Lexington Law receive a complimentary TransUnion summary report, a free FICO® score, and the chance to discuss their credit score and credit report with a credit consultant.
What happens if I decide to enroll with Lexington Law?
If a caller chooses to sign up after the free consultation, they are charged a $14.95 fee for their TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian credit report. The other fees are not charged until five days after signing up. There is a First Work Fee depending on the plan you choose.
Does Lexington Law offer a couple or family discount?
Yes, Lexington Law does offer a family discount. If you sign up a friend or family member within 72 hours of your sign up, you will both receive 50% off your first work fee.
What are Lexington Law's hours?
Lexington Law's call center can be contacted Monday to Friday 8 am to 12 pm ET, Saturday 9 am to 11 pm ET, and Sunday 9 am to 10 pm ET.
When can I call my Lexington Law case manager?
Lexington Law assigns a paralegal team to your case in one business day (or less) to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. You can contact your paralegal by email or live chat, or by phone Monday through Friday from 6 am to 10 pm and Saturday from 7 am to 9 pm.
You can also follow your case progress by using Lexington Law's client site.
Reviews for Lexington Law
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(7 Reviews)
Post your review for Lexington Law
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Credit Repair Partners
CreditRepair.com, Credit Saint, Dovly, Lexington Law, Pyramid Credit Repair, Sky Blue Credit, The Credit People
|Credit Score Required||None|
|Pricing||Starting at $89.95/month|
|Number of Customers Helped||500,000|
Other Credit Repair Company Reviews
Recently Updated Articles