Ovation Credit 2023 Review
Since 2004, Ovation Credit has assisted over 100,000 people repair their credit scores.
Ovation Credit provides TransUnion and Equifax credit reports while guiding you through obtaining your Experian report, which can be sent to them through email, fax, or post. They create an online account where you can be updated on the status of your credit reports and the changes in real time.
Ovation is unique in that they have a reputation for excellent customer service, as evidenced by multiple rave reviews. In the case you are not satisfied with their service, it can be canceled anytime. There is a 100% monthly money back guarantee for any month in which they do not meet the services promised.
One added bonus is the transparency of the website. Each program, the benefits, and even the members of the Ovation Credit team are laid out in an organized, easy to read format.
In addition to credit repair, Ovation Credit offers services for identity theft resolution, goodwill letters, and 24/7 TransUnion Monitoring.
Contact Ovation Credit
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 AM – 9 PM EST, Saturday 10 AM – 4 PM EST Phone: (Free consultations) 866-639-3426 option 3 (New client sign-up) 866-639-3426 option 3 (Existing client support) 866-639-3426 option 2
Ovation Credit Pros
- Industry accreditations: Ovation Credit is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+.
- Wide range of removable items: Ovation can remove collections, charge-offs, bankruptcies, foreclosure, and more from your credit report.
- Fast and legal service: The credit repair process is unique for everyone, but many of Ovation Credit's clients typically see results in around 30 to 45 days. After 6 to 8 months in the credit repair program, they will see an average of 19 removals.
- No cancellation fee: Customers can cancel service at any time without an extra fee.
- Money back guarantee: In the case you are not satisfied with the month’s work, there is a 100% monthly money back guarantee.
Ovation Credit Cons
- Although there are many positive aspects of Ovation Credit, their first-time work fee and monthly plan for the Essentials Plus package are priced much higher than their competitors.
- They offer only one monthly payment option rather than a pay-per-deletion method.
Ovation Credit Versus The Competition
Ovation Credit offers a money back guarantee for each month that they “fail to provide the agreed-upon services.” They are also one of the few credit repair companies that offer the option of validation letters, recommendation letters, goodwill letters, and 24/7 TransUnion credit monitoring.
Ovation Credit Pricing
Following a free consultation, Ovation Credit charges $114 for a first work fee, which is billed to your account around 5 days after signing up, to obtain the TransUnion and Equifax reports. From there, you can sign up for 1 of 2 plans:
- Essentials Plan: For $69/month (with a $114 setup fee), this plan offers a credit analyst, person care advisors, online dispute management, and unlimited bureau disputes.
- Essentials Plus Plan: For $99/month (with a $114 setup fee), this plan includes everything in the Essentials Plan and the added benefits of unlimited validation letters, recommendation letters, unlimited goodwill letters, and 24/7 TransUnion credit monitoring.
Customers have the option of adding Fast Track Same Day Service for a one time fee of $25 and Identity Optimization for a one time fee of $25.
Ovation offers multiple credits and discounts, including:
- A $50 credit for switching credit repair companies through their Competitive Upgrade Plan
- A $30 credit for each individual referral
- A $50 credit for each couple referral
- 20% off the first work fee and monthly fee when signing up with a friend, relative, or partner with the couple’s discount
- 10% off the monthly fee for active and retired military
- 10% off the monthly fee for seniors
Ovation Credit is an accredited and experienced business with reputable service, and because of their transparency, any additional information needed can easily be found on their website.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Ovation Credit compare to its competitors?
Ovation Credit offers a 100% monthly money back guarantee in the case that there are no items removed. For an extra fee, they offer same day service and identity fraud prevention. Customers are also eligible for multiple credits and discounts.
What are Ovation Credit's hours?
Ovation is available by phone Monday through Friday 8 am to 9 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
Does Ovation Credit offer a guarantee?
Ovation offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee for any month in which they fail to provide the services outlined in the agreement, allow your monthly fee to either not be billed or be refunded. (Note: Ovation does not guarantee any specific results in improving your credit.
Reviews for Ovation Credit
Why leave a review about the service here?
Your reviews are a valuable source of insight for us to improve our service as well as improve the offerings. All pros and cons submitted here are evaluated and are responded. We also share these insights with our partners so that they could improve their offerings as well.
5 out of 5 stars(1 Reviews)
Post your review for Ovation Credit
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Credit Repair Partners
Credit Saint, CreditRepair.com, Dovly, Lexington Law, Pyramid Credit Repair, Sky Blue Credit, The Credit People
|Credit Score Required||None|
|Pricing||Starting at $59.99/month|
|Money-back Guarantee||100% monthly|
|Number of Customers Helped||100,000|
Other Credit Repair Company Reviews