Debt.com 2019 Review
Since 2006, Debt.com has assisted consumers in settling or negotiating their debt. This service was founded by financial services professionals with years of experience in the debt relief industry.
While Debt.com does not directly provide debt relief services, they locate BBB registered companies and match you with qualified companies who can help you with a variety of financial solutions, including bankruptcy, credit card debt, credit monitoring, credit report errors, identity theft, loans, student loans debt, tax debt, and more.
Debt.com provides a no-obligation 100% free consultation to help you compare the top rated debt solutions for your specific financial situation.
Ultimately, you have the freedom to decide whether or not you want to follow through with any of the companies you are matched with from Debt.com.
- Accredited service: Debt.com has an A+ from the BBB and connects you with BBB accredited services.
- Free initial consultation: Debt.com provides a free initial, no obligation consultation. This debt relief analysis and estimated savings will not affect your credit.
- Additional resources: They provide extra resources such as a debt calculator and an educational blog.
- There is not much information on Debt.com's website about the companies they are partnered with. Potential customers are urged to undergo a free consultation to learn more.
- Pricing varies greatly on the program you are enrolled in and fees are subject to change.
- Debt consolidation programs may charge a one-time enrollment fee of $25 to $75 for debt relief proposals submitted to creditors.
- Depending on your state of residence and number of creditors enrolled in the program, monthly program administration fees range from $5 to $75.
If you want to be able to weigh your debt relief options, Debt.com offers you a platform where you can weigh the pros and cons of each company you are matched with, which are BBB accredited and can assist you with a variety of financial problems.
Although there is not much online transparency, their 100% free, no-obligation consultation is well worth looking into if you are trying to rid yourself of debt.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the minimum requirements to qualify for Debt.com?
Because Debt.com connects you with debt relief companies, the requirements to enroll vary depending on the service.
What is the difference between a debt management program and a debt settlement program?
A debt management program allows you to pay off what is owed in a manageable way, by paying a lower interest rate to quickly rid yourself of debt. A debt settlement program settles your debt for less than the full amount you owe; however, even though this closes the account, you will see a 7-year credit report penalty for all settled debts.
What are some potential downfalls of enrolling in a debt settlement program?
In general, debt relief services can negatively affect your credit and may result in legal action from creditors for unpaid accounts. Some consumers are also unable to complete debt relief programs for many reasons such as insufficient funds.
Where is Debt.com located?
Debt.com's address is 5769 W. Sunrise Blvd, Plantation, FL 33313.
At TheCreditReview, we value your trust.
TheCreditReview.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, TheCreditReview.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. TheCreditReview.com does not include all credit repair and reporting solutions available to customers in the market.
- Year Founded 2006
- Minimum Debt Amount $7,500
Company Highlights & Accomplishments
Free Credit ConsultationGet Your Free FICO® Score And Personalized Credit Improvement Strategy Call now for your consultation